Elon Musk booed off stage at a Dave Chappelle show

Scott

34 minutes ago, riclag said:

Happy to see Musk and Chappel got together and flaunt their stuff !

They sure are!

Elon Musk’s Twitter has dissolved its Trust and Safety Council, the advisory group of around 100 independent civil, human rights and other organizations that the company formed in 2016 to address hate speech, child exploitation, suicide, self-harm and other problems on the platform.

https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-twitter-inc-technology-business-a9b795e8050de12319b82b5dd7118cd7?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_01

6 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

The CNN article you are quoting is clearly stating:

"On Thursday, Musk dropped to the second spot on Forbes’ list of “Real-Time Billionaires,”

"On Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index, Musk is solidly in first place"

Where exactly is this fake news you are referring to?

FOX haha

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Good to see musk is being seen for what he is.

Not that I care too much for chappelle, but interesting to see that members of an audience that is tolerant of his so called humour, don’t like musk too much. 

Not that musk cares that much I’m sure. 

Not support Musk,  but curious as to what he is when it comes to Twitter. 

I give the guys balls knowing that S. F.  Is as liberal as they come and majority attendance are now on unemployment????

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

They sure are!

Elon Musk’s Twitter has dissolved its Trust and Safety Council, the advisory group of around 100 independent civil, human rights and other organizations that the company formed in 2016 to address hate speech, child exploitation, suicide, self-harm and other problems on the platform.

https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-twitter-inc-technology-business-a9b795e8050de12319b82b5dd7118cd7?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_01

Thats good news ! If its the same people that were in charge before thats even better ! They were a threat to democracy ( free speech)imop

Edited by riclag
  • Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So, you're approving of censorship in claiming that Twitter is censoring leftist viewpoints. Confused much?

Twitter is not censoring the leftist halfwits on Twitter and freedom of speech appears to be making a return on the platform which everybody (left and right) should be applauding.  I think the point that was being made is that leftists are losing their censorious minds that people with differing opinions (note: a differing opinion does not equal hate speech) are allowed to disagree without being censored.

I appreciate this is a scary time for far leftists as this leaves their ridiculous views open to challenge and mockery, but as was so often said in the time of great censorship by the left: "twitter is a private platform and can set its own rules, if you don't like it start your own platform etc etc..."

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

Twitter is not censoring the leftist halfwits on Twitter and freedom of speech appears to be making a return on the platform which everybody (left and right) should be applauding.  I think the point that was being made is that leftists are losing their censorious minds that people with differing opinions (note: a differing opinion does not equal hate speech) are allowed to disagree without being censored.

I appreciate this is a scary time for far leftists as this leaves their ridiculous views open to challenge and mockery, but as was so often said in the time of great censorship by the left: "twitter is a private platform and can set its own rules, if you don't like it start your own platform etc etc..."

I can only read the words that are written on the page which don't correspond to your reading. As for it being a scary time for those whom you consider far leftists, I trust the electoral system as a better evaluator of that than the policies of Twitter.

image.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Yes. Evidence.

I have no interest in Musk fanboys, but thanks for the offer.

Really? I find that most surprising.  They like you are "unbiased".

Elon has shown himself to be a hypocrite of note and so horribly fragile it hurts.  That 'only 10% were booing' followed up some time later on by blaming it on a fight breaking out in the audience was particularly cringe inducing.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1