Hundreds of Thai police caught cheating on their exams - case with CSD next week

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Instead the embattled chief of an organisation many claim is Thailand's biggest mafia group was forced to admit that hundreds of his men had been caught cheating in sergeants' exams.

So much for the WHITE police - everyone knows the true colour ....................LOL

9 hours ago, webfact said:

One of the things the Thai public would most like for New Year is a commitment to end police corruption.

I don't think they would, or at least not once they realise that an end to police corruption means an end to much of the corruption that they enjoy every day.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

One of the things the Thai public would most like for New Year is a commitment to end police corruption.

LOL.

The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot ten times in a row are probably better.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Well I never....policemen cheating, who'd ever thunk it?

"In the latest tests hundreds were cheating out of 1,000+ who sat the tests.This high rate of cheating suggests that some external agency was selling the exam or answers in advance i.e. corruption in the RTP on a massive scale.

So pretty much everyone taking the tests were cheating. 

What about the enablers who facilitate the cheating?

On 12/24/2022 at 7:51 AM, mikebell said:

Nature or Nurture?  Is it a genetic thing?  Can people be born bent or is it something they learn from the family?

They are surrounded with it from birth. And it's everywhere. 

My son was told by his frist uni professor (a dragon) 'when you change your family name to a nice Thai name then I will teach you. She proceeded to fail him for every subject for the next 2 semesters.

Then a member of dragon lady's staff privately told my son (10,000 cash) and dragon professor will reverse the F grades and also guarantee a passing grade for all future courses. 

Son had already checked for the same course (which he really wanted to complete) but no other uni had this course. 

We paid the 10,000Baht under the table . Within a couple of days new notices on all notice boards re grades, all his F grades had been changed to A and B+.