More than 5M Chinese Visitors expected in Thailand next year

webfact

2 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Stirring the pot! Didn't those Europeans travel to China and return? 

Didn't the very first case in Thailand reported in December 2021, returning from China as early cases in the New York, California early Feb 2020. Both known for high volume of Chinese and Business travel to China.

Then you got all the recent lock down in China with their demonstration I wonder why with their first and great Sinovac. 

It had been reported believe it or not majority of Chinese haven't gotten the virus thus far short of herd immunity reason for their recent. 

Somehow I wouldn't trust anything from China,  maybe the leaders said to themselves world want to criticize us OK let's give the people what they want no lock down,  

Get ready for round two?

I was sitting at a lil pik nik  table in Chang Mai with 12 Wuhan Students in February 2020 when it all started , I got some massive virus in Nov 2019 in Udon Thani 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Have the Thai Chamber of Commerce been told something that the rest of us have not.

The CCP have so far only lifted Quarantine for Foreign arrivals AFAIK.

As always, dreaming of the Yellow Hoard to come galloping over the Hills to save the Economy.

Haven't you heard, the word 'yellow' is racist?????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TingTonger said:

I was sitting at a lil pik nik  table in Chang Mai with 12 Wuhan Students in February 2020 when it all started , I got some massive virus in Nov 2019 in Udon Thani 

I also became very sick in November that year, cause unknown but real knock out job.

53 minutes ago, Puccini said:

Apparently, the imported Pfizer vaccine will be used only to vaccinate expats, ie foreigners:

I have just read it, In the report I read that part was omitted that it was only for foreigners.

I bet one thing, clued up Chinese will be buying it on the black market.

Talk about ' completely refusing to accept reality ' what a government attitude, in the face of facts and evidence!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bluemoonpattaya said:

Look at the thread headline.... 5 million Chinese to visit Thailand 2023 

It should really say 'TAT hopes that up to 5 Million Chinese may possibly visit Thailand in the 365 days from 1st Jan 2023 to Dec 31st 2023'

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the decision of China would have positive impacts on Thailand

Words we'll spoke. Yes....positive for Covid which is starting to rage out of control on Chona - now to be reintroduced to Thsiland.

You sure do pick your tourists Thailand and what great timing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Could be worse. Could be hordes of the usual trashy Farang.......which is least comparable to ever vigilant Chinese. 

The anti-Farang sentiment requires readjusting and comprehended for what it truly is. 

Yes, but at least the majority of farang will have had effective vaccinations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, curtklay said:

5 million Chinese to visit Thailand 2023 

Thailand is doing everything in its power to accomodate the needs of these honored guests

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.

Posts in violation of fair use policy and the replies have been removed:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

A racist troll post has been reported and removed.

1 minute ago, bubblebob said:

China has people dying all over the place,The hospitals can't cope and the mortuaries are over crowded. 

As there is no testing at airports for covid in Thailand I fear for the people in the cities. 

crematoriums are over packed with a long waiting line but China's Health spokesperson said they ONLY had 10 deaths and to make things more difficult to control they stopped providing daily infections updates.... long live Emperor Xi

(Sarcasm intended)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is too funny by far. We're at a pivot point where the, "it's a minor disease like the flu" crowd have given way to the, "if the Chinese are allowed to travel they will spread covid and we'll all get sick and die" crowd. Prizes for spotting any members in both crowds at the same time. No, of course  you don't need to wear masks, not unless the Chinese arrive that is!

Edited by nigelforbes
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"He said that the decision of China would have positive impacts on Thailand and all sectors of the Thai economy".

Very negative impacts would more likely be the case with untold millions dying from Covid in china, due to the crazy mass lockdowns.

Just goes to show how greed for money can control STUPID.

• Like 1