Prince Harry tells Anderson Cooper why he’s not stepping out of the limelight

Scott

38 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Wow, William just went up in my estimation.

I always liked him to be honest. Seems like he has something about him. Beautiful wife/kids as well. The country is in safe hands.

It's a shame Harry had to go crying to the public about it (again!) though. Still, I guess he has no other way to pay for all those planet saving private jets, SUV's and 16 bedroom mansions.

I thought you'd like that. Why not buy the book when it comes out, keep yourself entertained.............lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I'm sure I'll get to hear about all the "best" bits whether I like it or not. Unless you do a complete media/social media blackout it's pretty hard to avoid this odious couple.

Frankly, Whinge and Cringe are invading MY space at this point. The only saving grace is that it does make me chuckle to listen to Harry's pitiful tales of hardship living as a Millionaire Prince and how William gave him a well deserved clip round the ear. ????

Yea I'll keep you updated on this thread also when there's something else that can make you laugh at others lives seeing as your subscribed to it.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Wow, William just went up in my estimation.

I always liked him to be honest. Seems like he has something about him. Beautiful wife/kids as well. The country is in safe hands.

It's a shame Harry had to go crying to the public about it (again!) though. Still, I guess he has no other way to pay for all those planet saving private jets, SUV's and 16 bedroom mansions.

Absolutely Harry and Meghan are hypocrites of the highest order, they are trying to save the planet by generating a carbon footprint a thousand times larger than anyone else?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yea I'll keep you updated on this thread also when there's something else that can make you laugh at others lives seeing as your subscribed to it.

Thanks.

Yes when ultra privilged millionaires try and paint themselves as perpetual victims while so many people around the world are suffering with REAL as opposed to imagined problems, it's really a case of laughing it off. I just can't take their incessant whining seriously. 

image.png.0bcb6d35a1c157c0f8e5580447165ec7.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

Complaining does not make their complaints true just as your comments do not make them valid. 

Another reading comprehension challenged person. I never suggested they were true, just that the allegations were cited.

And before you have a cow about me criticising your comprehension skills I have made it abundantly clear in many posts on this thread that I was not making any claims about the veracity of their allegations, only that they made them. Members continue to want to put words in my mouth.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jayboy said:

Thanks for keeping us up to date.We know now that you are just providing a public service and nothing should be read into the posts you make on this most interesting subject.

I had previously seen a report of the royal punch up sand spent a sleepless night worrying about Harry's broken necklace.Perhaps a photograph will be included in the forthcoming 'Spare', Harry's brave let it all out biography - ghostwritten by someone else.What about the broken dog bowl? Was it beyond repair I wonder? I hate to think of Meghan's dog (or was it a bitch?) being deprived of its lunch.

Anyway keep us posted.

Your complaint should be directed to the OP, not me.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Thanks.

Yes when ultra privilged millionaires try and paint themselves as perpetual victims while so many people around the world are suffering with REAL as opposed to imagined problems, it's really a case of laughing it off. I just can't take their incessant whining seriously. 

image.png.0bcb6d35a1c157c0f8e5580447165ec7.png

Oh I see, we're comparing him to "REAL" people now are we? Well if that's the case there's no more debate. Real people have real world problems, look no further than my avatar, or those suffering from real world starvation.

This is about the Royals and privileged lives who don't live in the real world. By the way I do agree on his private jet flights not being necessary in any way shape or form but then I was never making that comparison. If we go onto to talk about real people lets start another thread shall we?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I can see that the monarchists are very fearful of sunlight lest the public lose faith in their born to rule elite.

The UK Monarchy do not actually rule the UK and have very little influence on its affairs and remain neutral on most things and they choose popular themes to side with to maintain popularity 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The UK Monarchy do not actually rule the UK and have very little influence on its affairs and remain neutral on most things and they choose popular themes to side with to maintain popularity 

I guess they just reserve that for ex colonies. On occasion they like to dissolve governments while denying involvement.

https://britishheritage.com/royals/royals-involved-politics

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do know a lot about many subjects , but could you answer my question  and back up your claims about the UK Monarchy dissolving Governments and then denying it ?

Whitlam Government.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Could you explain the UKs monarchy role in that ?

I was going to suggest ozimoron would be the one to ask as that was obviously what he was hinting at but I see he's declined.

There's a lot of debate in Oz about it (most noise coming from the republican side) personally, I think she remained at arms length and it was down to the Governor General. She (and now Charlie) was but a non-political figurehead which to my mind beats the <deleted> out of having a "President".

In fact, this confirms what I thought IMO:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/what-palace-letters-say-about-queen-role-in-whitlam-dismissal/12454430

48 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That really isn’t true. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/07/how-queens-consent-raises-questions-over-uk-democracy

2 minutes ago, Salerno said:

I was going to suggest ozimoron would be the one to ask as that was obviously what he was hinting at but I see he's declined.

There's a lot of debate in Oz about it (most noise coming from the republican side) personally, I think she remained at arms length and it was down to the Governor General. She (and now Charlie) was but a non-political figurehead which to my mind beats the <deleted> out of having a "President".

In fact, this confirms what I thought IMO:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/what-palace-letters-say-about-queen-role-in-whitlam-dismissal/12454430

That link states that 

"The letters suggest the decision to sack Mr Whitlam was made by Sir John, and seemingly him alone.

In his letter to the Queen on the day he dismissed the prime minister, Sir John said he made the serious and significant decision without tipping off the Sovereign first."

Which shows the UK Monarchy didn't dissolve the Whitlam Government , infact, the UK Monarchy  weren't even told about it until after the event