Thai woman says she was drugged by a friend - woke up naked next to a "rich" man in a hotel

snoop1130

Is there a single mention of the police in this story? Most western countries the police would already have arrested any and all in the alleged rape. Did she even report it? No excuse for sex without consent, even if high on drugs or alcohol. 

Edited by soi3eddie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

Who says it was rape and she was unconscious? She can't remember, that happens when you are knowingly getting drunk / stoned. Why go to a party as entertainment girl and do drugs. Now she knows the guy is rich, she screams rape.

Inability to give explicit consent is rape.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, n00dle said:

just engaging with you on here makes me want to shower.

So you don't have an answer to the question and start insulting. What a nice person, preaching morals. What a joke.

The girl already lied about the "drugged by a friend" part as she said she took 2 pills herself.

Edited by FritsSikkink

1 minute ago, anterian said:

As she was unconscious how does she know rape took place, was there any physical evidence of sexual activity. she seemed unclear about this. 

There is a lot more unclear. She took 1 sip of beer and passed out. How did she get in the hotel room while passed out?

39 minutes ago, n00dle said:

you do bear responsibility.

But the fact that you were a mess does not mitigate the guilt of the folks who robbed you.

The you were asking for it defense does not stand up,

I've still lost my money and my watch and perhaps suffered some bodily injury as well, but I can describe the robbers from my hospital bed and hope they can be found. That really does make me feel better.

Edited by giddyup

35 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

In my early days in Bangkok I got quite drunk in a club in Silom Soi 4, two girls I met offered to help me keep drinking and we went to Ratchada where I bought a bottle of whisky and promptly fell asleep on a bar stool whilst they danced. Two hours later, they woke me up and sent me home in a taxi. No one tried to rob me, even though they had opportunity. I knew this was a town I could be happy and safe in.

You were lucky that's all. To think that it can't happen in Thailand is being totally naive.

Edited by giddyup

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Naen thinks that she was drugged and raped in that it was without her knowing consent.

Could she not be forensically examined to determine if she was actually raped or not?

I would have thought that would have been the normal procedure in a case of drug induced memory loss such as this.