Chuwit slams "bungling" RTP in Chinese case - gives met chief Zero out of ten

webfact

17 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that victims in the case were coming to him because they didn't trust the bungling police and feared that To Hao was in league with them and protected.

And there is the truth of it...

The police have been in league with this guy all along, and finding a suitable scapegoat is proving  difficult.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, champers said:

I would love to know what his motive is.

Redemption. Isn't that the Hollywood favorite? Or like Lord Jim. Do one thing really wrong and then spend the rest of your life living in a way to make up for it, or trying to. If I could see into the Thai psyche I would say he really doesn't like seeing Thailand owned even more and more completely by China, and he is tired of living in a country where the police are a joke--but I can't. But I'm equally skeptical of those who are cynical about his motives.

1 hour ago, Enzian said:

Redemption. Isn't that the Hollywood favorite? Or like Lord Jim. Do one thing really wrong and then spend the rest of your life living in a way to make up for it, or trying to. If I could see into the Thai psyche I would say he really doesn't like seeing Thailand owned even more and more completely by China, and he is tired of living in a country where the police are a joke--but I can't. But I'm equally skeptical of those who are cynical about his motives.

The translated news item here has deliberately left out some information from original report in the Matichon. Interesting because the info redacted is highlighted in the original report. 

2 hours ago, NextG said:

The translated news item here has deliberately left out some information from original report in the Matichon. Interesting because the info redacted is highlighted in the original report. 

Which said what?

55 minutes ago, NextG said:

If they had wanted it printed here, they would have done so in the first place. Don’t be lazy, find it for yourself. You have enough clues. 

Thanks for nothing and have a great life :wacko:

19 hours ago, NextG said:

If they had wanted it printed here, they would have done so in the first place. Don’t be lazy, find it for yourself. You have enough clues. 

I've looked on Matichon on its international site and I can't find it.  I've tried searching for Chuwit but it just goes back to Thai which obviously doesn't recognise the search terms.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 

13 hours ago, kimamey said:

I've looked on Matichon on its international site and I can't find it.  I've tried searching for Chuwit but it just goes back to Thai which obviously doesn't recognise the search terms.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 

https://www.matichon.co.th/local/crime/news_3757709

https://thainewsroom.com/2023/01/05/prayuts-nephew-traced-to-providing-500-tour-buses-to-grey-businessman-chuwit/

• Thanks 1

Chuvit has made allegations that a business owned by the PM's nephew, Contemporary Construction Ltd Part was involved by acting as a sub-lessor for 50 tour buses used by Tu Hao's businesses.  These allegations have been widely reported in Siam Rath and other Thai media.  ASEANNOW seems behind the curve on that one.

The same nephew was involved in allegations of corruption involving army construction projects a few years ago but investigations turned up no evidence of this.

• Thanks 1