Where to find a girl friend in Thailand?

Hummin

Where to meet a girl friend?   

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

through an introduction from a friend - - an arranged marriage of sorts - good for me as I never chose too well when it came to women... 

Thats good for you, well done of your friend. Myself would never introduce any lady to a man, neither my wife. To risky

Girlfriend #1 was from a Bangkok family but we were in Khon Kaen. One day I asked here where she was (Thai conversation she didn't speak English):

Her: I am at the xyz hotel with some of my girlfriends from Bangkok.
Me: Oh, what are they like?
Her: They are very pretty
Me: Will I get to meet them?
Her: No.
Me: Why not?
Her: You may run off with some other girl but it's not going to be because *I* introduced you to her

However, many years later, I actually did end up running off and marrying one of her friends but not one of the above girls.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Screaming said:

Most expats hire girlfriends for long time:

hire1.jpg

Not only gf, lover, chef, cleaner, cook, driver, caretaker, nurse,  economic responsible and shopping. Pick your choices wisely. 

Others get a partner for life and a best friend which I believe it is how it should be.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I met all my girlfriends online. Mostly Tinder, but one on TF. I've been together with one of the Tinder ladies for over 5 years. No dead buffalos or sick grannies involved, and my missus makes more money than I do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

Phone stores, Cheron glasses stores. In markets working and shopping.  

Yes, I got chit chattin' to the Mitsubishi service rep a couple times, when taking the car in for service, and dated her for a while.

Couple other 1 month or 3, relationships were met while out at Thai music/bar/restaurant venues, locally, so I think non working gals.

First Thai wife, classic meet on  Phuket holiday ????, but escaped unscathed, luckily.  Actually turning a small profit on land/house sale via POA.  A little paperwork protection goes a long way.  All good, as I wouldn't have met my 2nd Thai wife or daughter if not living in Udon Thani.

• Like 1