Australian man says he feels much happier having bought the doll !

Social Media

33 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Hmmm.....seeing a story like this, I wonder why other lonely men in the west don't just procure a hottie doll like this dude.  I'm talking about the Incel movement in the US, a bunch of lonely guys who can't get laid and lash out violently at women in general.  They need to get a doll!

[The federal government on Tuesday released a study on the growing terrorism threat from men who call themselves "anti-feminists" or "involuntary celibates" and draw motivation for violence from their inability to develop relationships with women. Since 2014, attacks inspired by the "incel movement" and spanning the U.S. and Canada have left dozens dead.]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/incel-threat-secret-service-report/

They don't because western society wouldn't accept them, and they cost too much for a realistic one.

BTW, I doubt men with dolls use them primarily to get laid. It's more about a substitute ( imaginary ) relationship.

Any sex shop has mechanical means for having an orgasm if that's what one wants, and don't cost a small fortune.

23 hours ago, ezzra said:

Back than Aussies used sheep, now the have advanced to mannequin, but why is it the need to publish every cuckoo person in the world and their deviant fattish I'd like to know...

True, he's not hurting anybody in any way, so there's no reason to feature him/expose his private activities which, as said, hurt nobody in any way. Respect his privacy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Japan has an entire genre of geek men that make loads of money, but have no hope of getting a real woman. They are called Otaku, and have an area of Tokyo where everything is geared to providing them with a ( paid for ) substitute, like Idol groups ( AKB48 was created for them ) and maid cafes.

I suspect dolls are pretty popular with them.

This has been "a thing" in Japan for a while now. Started about 10 years ago when lonely men played video games that revolved around dating and created female characters to woo. It was called "Love Plus"...

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/12/16/japan.virtual.wedding/index.html

Hotels in nearby resort areas even catered to "couples" looking for romantic weekends. Two breakfasts in the morning, room for two with a romantic seaside view, etc.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703632304575451414209658940

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/9/2023 at 7:32 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

You got that right. IMO soon as they get popular the government will ban them as a threat to women's right to get men to support them. Can't have women being replaced by a latex version that doesn't want to get divorced and take all the guys money.

What about if there was a male version that (how shall we put this politely) didn't come in thirty seconds? Oh sorry it's called a <deleted>.

53 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You can have any sort you want, but be prepared to pay large for custom built.

BTW, being a Japanese thing, I'd expect Asian ones to be easily found.

Thanks, will let the wife know ????

On 1/9/2023 at 12:54 PM, thonglorjimmy said:

Has she got a sister?

She has an identical twin.  She costs 3000 Australian dollars.

The guy has just signed a contract with a huge chinese adult doll manafacturer to do their photo shoots.  Previously he worked as a carpenter and was unemployed during Covid.  

A big reason why the women's movement has been so successful in dominating the media and government iin the West is that when a woman opens up about "womans" problems all her peers rally around and provide support.

A big reason why there's is no equivalent men's movement is that as this thread shows, as soon as a man admits to a "man's" problem he is lampooned and ridiculed.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Willy Wombat said:

Fat and ugly women will protest in the streets about discrimination as none of dolls resemble them

That's obviously a humerous post, but I expect women to protest and lobby government to ban them as a threat to women's right to marry an ATM a man.

I like the idea of having a "woman" that doesn't shout at me all the time, wears what I like, has hair style that I like, doesn't get fat, etc, but cost is beyond me at present. After I win lotto for sure.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's obviously a humerous post, but I expect women to protest and lobby government to ban them as a threat to women's right to marry an ATM a man.

I like the idea of having a "woman" that doesn't shout at me all the time, wears what I like, has hair style that I like, doesn't get fat, etc, but cost is beyond me at present. After I win lotto for sure.

Aww come on man, you'd miss the nagging and

'Ive got a head ache tonight',

'Does my ass look big in this'.

Yes it does.

Edited by talahtnut
Dont say it

12 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Aww come on man, you'd miss the nagging and

'Ive got a head ache tonight',

'Does my ass look big in this'.

Yes it does.

I got rid of my nagger and don't miss her at all. At least I don't miss what she became, and I don't want to remember the good times, as they make me sad to think what might have been.