Bentley driver avoids jail - he's not over the limit, under 20 mg

webfact

r c

THE NATION: Police on Wednesday said the blood test conducted on businessman Suthat Siwapiromrat found a level of alcohol in his blood lower than the illegal amount. However, the test was conducted more than three hours after the crash

https://www.nationthailand.com/thailand/general/40023905

3W_JOpfK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by anchadian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeymike100 said:

Question is why didn't he have a driver? You don't have to that rich to employ one?

No, they say that if you have a Roller you get a driver, if a Bentley, you drive it yourself.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Two-door coupé Bentleys aren't exactly limos that would normally have a driver.

I used to be a driver for a two door Aston Martin DB6 Mk II. The owner sat next to me as he liked been driven very fast…..90mph country roads in England. And if in a hurry 120mph on the motorway. This was in the early 1970’s, I was back in England in early 80’s and those speeds were no longer possible on the country roads because of a huge increase in the amount of vehicles on the road. Some might consider what I did dangerous driving, but I was very good, and the car was superb as a handmade car should be. In two years I only got stopped twice by the police. The first guy let me go as I was driving alone and he assumed I owned the car. The second doing 80mph on the motorway when I had the flu and got a ticket. I used to pick up the odd hitchhiker when I was alone. I’d put my hand over the speedometer and ask them what speed we were doing? They would respond 60mph, and then I’d show them it was 90mph. The car was so stable with SelectaRide, among other goodies. One day wandering around at the Newport Pagnell factory I noticed a convertible Aston off in a corner, and asked what the story was? It’s Prince Charles’s car….we just dump it in the corner for a few months before we bother to touch it.

He still has that same car fifty years later. He let William drive it after his wedding with his wife, but he forgot to release the handbrake for his drive from the Cathedral…..back to the factory!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Mansell said:

I used to be a driver for a two door Aston Martin DB6 Mk II. The owner sat next to me as he liked been driven very fast…..90mph country roads in England. And if in a hurry 120mph on the motorway. This was in the early 1970’s, I was back in England in early 80’s and those speeds were no longer possible on the country roads because of a huge increase in the amount of vehicles on the road. Some might consider what I did dangerous driving, but I was very good, and the car was superb as a handmade car should be. In two years I only got stopped twice by the police. The first guy let me go as I was driving alone and he assumed I owned the car. The second doing 80mph on the motorway when I had the flu and got a ticket. I used to pick up the odd hitchhiker when I was alone. I’d put my hand over the speedometer and ask them what speed we were doing? They would respond 60mph, and then I’d show them it was 90mph. The car was so stable with SelectaRide, among other goodies. One day wandering around at the Newport Pagnell factory I noticed a convertible Aston off in a corner, and asked what the story was? It’s Prince Charles’s car….we just dump it in the corner for a few months before we bother to touch it.

He still has that same car fifty years later. He let William drive it after his wedding with his wife, but he forgot to release the handbrake for his drive from the Cathedral…..back to the factory!

Nigel?

• Haha 1

So now this is how to avoid a breath test, " I have chest pain" A blood test could have been done immediately he got to hospital, It is obvious to all and sundry that he was over the limit. Anyone watching the vid would tell you that. So what charges will be laid on him ?