Russian Tourist Physically Assaulted for Allegedly Refusing to Pay 60-Baht Bar Bill in Pattaya

Social Media

8 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

You all joking about his 60b bill but it is a disgrace het get molested for this by bar members or staf. 
this Jane must pay the tourist some compensation for damages and the bar must be closed. 

come on , you beleave het give her a slap in the face,, only Arabic do this …

...being asked to pay your bill is not being molested...slapping a thai gal over it is about as dumb as it gets.  Not getting the absolute <deleted> kicked out of him over it was his lucky day

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bluemoonpattaya said:

The 60 baht bill was probably. for the lady drink, that he brought. That he was unaware of.... This time in the morning the lady drink fairy is busy at work. adding extra's.  If you know what i mean...???? 

i would bet that it was a 60 baht beer which is not all that rare in off the beaten path bars in pattaya and i highly doubt that you will find a 60 baht lady drink in any pattaya bar. 

Odds are he bought a beer and then didn't want to pay...in spite of all the theories about how the poor russian got picked on, cheated ,beaten up by the Thais (that were about 1/3 his size) the far more likely scenario is russian was a mean drunk that bought a beer and thought he would also charm the ladies and when that didn't happen he was a complete total idiot jerkoff.

17 hours ago, bluemoonpattaya said:

The 60 baht bill was probably. for the lady drink, that he brought. That he was unaware of.... This time in the morning the lady drink fairy is busy at work. adding extra's.  If you know what i mean...???? 

Now THAT is unlikely..... 

OP clearly states he had a 60 baht bar bill..... doubt you could find a LD for that, and if it is a bar that sells LDs at regular prices it is the only one in town!