No Suspected Sex Workers Found During Pattaya Tourist Police’s Inspection, According to Police

webfact

4 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

“Illegal” prostitute.  Then legal prostitutes are are approved?  Never attempt to understand the why of LOS.  Just accept it and carry on.  In the last 7 years my ability to think analytically and logically has been diminished.  This is because I have been living in CNX almost on a full time basis.  

As far as I'm aware there is no legal prostitution in Thailand. It's all illegal. 

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Sin city has no ladies of the night?

Quick better reverse that comment or thousands of tourists will be canceling their trip.

Anutin is on the prowl making a valid case for a "flip flop"! ???? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Obviously only the legal ones with their brown envelope cards up to date were working.

Yes exactly.
If the tea-money is up-to-date they are legal prostitutes.

Headline should read:

No Freelance Bargirls

Found Working in Pattaya.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, animatic said:

Yes exactly.
If the tea-money is up-to-date they are legal prostitutes.

Headline should read:

No Freelance Bargirls

Found Working in Pattaya.

Freelance bargirls do not think of themselves as prostitutes? Same as the the rest, those who work in go go bars, clubs etc?

No illegal prostitutes. That implies that there is legal prostitution in Thailand.  So I guess the illegal kind are  those hanging around and soliciting on beach road, dark and deserted public spaces or who grab you with the words " I love you short or long time handsome man" whilst out walking in thronging tourist spots. Everything else is ok. Of course it is!

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think in theory they are probably right.

I guess to be sure prostitution is going on they must have seen two or more people having sex with each other and exchanging money.

I think in my 20 years in Thailand I also never saw this happening in the streets.

I also never saw a sign like: pay amount x for sex 

There were girls who told me: I want to go with you.

Even some who told me: I want to <deleted> you.

But hey, that what happens to handsome men. 

Yep you know your old and past it when you become a "Handsom Man" in Thailand. Lol

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Due to the great and benevolent leader, and his efforts to clean up the nation, there is no longer the presence of prostitution here. So, it is natural the police found nothing. Nothing to find. The nation has been purified. 

That reminds me of Purachai... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, proton said:

what did they expect to find in the largest brothel area in the world?

What you are talking about is 'entertainment', not prostitution. Pattaya is famed for its entertainment venues. Nothing wrong with entertainment.

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Due to the great and benevolent leader, and his efforts to clean up the nation, there is no longer the presence of prostitution here. So, it is natural the police found nothing. Nothing to find. The nation has been purified. 

It has been turned into an 'entertainment' zone.

8 hours ago, jippytum said:

You couldn't make this up . Don't they realize making stupid statement like that do not instill confidence in the police rather the opposite.What chance would they have of apprehending a criminal or other lawbreaker if they can't spot a sex worker on beach road or walking street

Never heard of the Phrase, "It takes a Crook to catch a Crook"

The zpolice know everything that's going on, and occasionally, they have a little "roundup", just to keep the punters happy  !

"Catch me if you can", seems to be the Order of the Day  !

That they even put this out beggars belief.

Seem to remember a similar report a few years back - I think it was the police chiefs of Bangkok and Pattaya who went on a tour of Pattaya's streets and concluded there was no sex for sale.

They need therapy.