Justice is meted out for ‘pretty’ woman who died in 2019 after a plot to get her drunk went wrong

webfact

Brutal.  One would think at her age she would be somewhat experienced, but then there's moments  when one just exceeds the limits.  Very easy to do with alcohol, especially if someone is encouraging it in a short period.  Sad.

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Was the drink spiked? Or did they physically force her to drink more than she could handle? Most people pass out long before they are poisoned by alcohol. 

Just an observation. It is cruel to force someone to drink. And if she passed out, undressing her and then depositing her in the lobby of your building is savage and inhumane. 

However, a woman being hired to entertain a group of men would likely be able to handle herself, one would think. 

So many questions. 

I don't want to belittle what happened to her, but no-one can force you to drink, especially to excess. As Nancy Regan once said, 'Just say no'. If she couldn't handle the pressures and expectations of her in that 'job' then she shouldn't have been doing it.

Edited by Bangkok Barry

1 hour ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

I remember the case. CCTV got a good view of him dragging her body around the condo, down the elevator, then dumping her outside, unconscious or possibly dead already. Yet another example of this lovely Thai caste system, and how they feel about those below them. Yet as a male model he's prob not that much higher.

I do remember there were also drugs involved, as the articles at the time noted they pay extra for "khanom" or "snack" models, meaning they must also take drugs with the customers. 

absolutely

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

convicted and sentenced before Thonburi Criminal Court

The issue here is not her being forced to drink whatever, but only 8 years for abduction and forceful imprisonment of another human being, life in indeed cheap in this country...

Edited by ezzra

25 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I don't want to belittle what happened to her, but no-one can force you to drink, especially to excess. As Nancy Regan once said, 'Just say no'. If she couldn't handle the pressures and expectations of her in that 'job' then she shouldn't have been doing it.

Yes, that is kind of where I was going. Anyone can say no, I have had enough. Get me a juice. And if the idiot is being too pushy, my best friend is a Phillipine hit man. He kills and maims for fun. Want to meet him? I can call him right now. He lives one km. from here. Sound good? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes, that is kind of where I was going. Anyone can say no, I have had enough. Get me a juice. And if the idiot is being too pushy, my best friend is a Phillipine hit man. He kills and maims for fun. Want to meet him? I can call him right now. He lives one km. from here. Sound good? 

Not everyone can say NO I have had enough. I know some blokes who cannot even talk coherently after 6 or 7 pints.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

don't use this as an excuse for thai bashing. drink spiking and assaulting women is rife in many countries. it's a human thing, not a thai thing.

Do print out this thread and show it to immigration at your next renewal. Maybe you'll get 100 bonus points. ????

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Was the drink spiked? Or did they physically force her to drink more than she could handle? Most people pass out long before they are poisoned by alcohol. 

Just an observation. It is cruel to force someone to drink. And if she passed out, undressing her and then depositing her in the lobby of your building is savage and inhumane. 

However, a woman being hired to entertain a group of men would likely be able to handle herself, one would think. 

So many questions. 

I take you never went to a bachelor party in Canada or the U.S. The girls that I know were hired from the club and sent to entertain at the parties.  Their driver always accompanied them.  Usually 6'6 250 all muscles who would attend and watch.

The usual girls especially in Thailand is not big enough to fend off 2 men let alone 6.  Also, most Thai girls do not drink more than a little.

yes usually people will pass out from too much alcohol but you never know the medical situation.  Many people have consumed more than they should and their body finally shuts down after they pass out.

Pretties lead a dangerous life and to be honest if they are not working for a good agency then they are asking for trouble.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's no wonder the Thai police does not find prostitution in this country.

Maybe they should look for pretties, hostesses, models and whatever other words they use.

There is a big difference between Hostesses models and prostitutes.

Models and hosts have been around for centuries.  The difference is that these girls are well trained and are hired not to drink and more to act as eye candy and get the customers involved in the products.

If a model or hostess imbibes too much they are fired and never work again.

The challenge is the Pretty girls and the way that ladies operate here.

thitma (her Instagram page is still open) sold herself as a sexual thing.  She played with fire in that most Thai men do not know the difference and have very little respect for women who parade around or publish pictures of themselves in lingerie.  

As to getting drunk yes, normally it is difficult, but we all know that there are liquors that are relatively tasteless especially mixed with coke or orange juice. Also some of them taste pretty good.  If your plan is to get a person that does not drink a lot drunk it is not hard to do. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

There is a big difference between Hostesses models and prostitutes.

Models and hosts have been around for centuries.  The difference is that these girls are well trained and are hired not to drink and more to act as eye candy and get the customers involved in the products.

If a model or hostess imbibes too much they are fired and never work again.

The challenge is the Pretty girls and the way that ladies operate here.

thitma (her Instagram page is still open) sold herself as a sexual thing.  She played with fire in that most Thai men do not know the difference and have very little respect for women who parade around or publish pictures of themselves in lingerie.  

As to getting drunk yes, normally it is difficult, but we all know that there are liquors that are relatively tasteless especially mixed with coke or orange juice. Also some of them taste pretty good.  If your plan is to get a person that does not drink a lot drunk it is not hard to do. 

It seems some words are interchangeable. Maybe in theory there is a difference. But that is like the waitress, the bartender or dancer. In some bars they are all available.

If any girl does any job like that, she should realize very fast, hopefully right away, that there is a huge risk. And IMHO they shouldn't take that risk if they are not willing to get totally wasted and then being abused. I guess very few are willing to do that. So they shouldn't do it! 

If a girl works in ab bar there are normally other girls and a mamasan and maybe some guys who make sure things don't get too out of hand.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems some words are interchangeable. Maybe in theory there is a difference. But that is like the waitress, the bartender or dancer. In some bars they are all available.

If any girl does any job like that, she should realize very fast, hopefully right away, that there is a huge risk. And IMHO they shouldn't take that risk if they are not willing to get totally wasted and then being abused. I guess very few are willing to do that. So they shouldn't do it! 

If a girl works in ab bar there are normally other girls and a mamasan and maybe some guys who make sure things don't get too out of hand.

You have been in Thailand too long.  So you are saying that a girl working at the big car show wants to get wasted and that she is a prostitute.  Many if these girls both in Canada and here do it to pay for their university.

A bar girl is a completely different girl than a hostess or model..

One is a prostitute and us in the business of selling her body for sex.

Hostesses are at professional business functions

Models are there to sell a dress it a product not themselves.

Pretties are in an area that I admit confused me but no one should be caused to get drunk so that horny men can take advantage of them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

There's a photo of him in the thread!  What makes you think he wouldn't enjoy gay sex in jail?  

First clue he tried to get a female pretty drunk to have sex besides that I am pretty sure consensual sex and prison sex are a little different.

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

You have been in Thailand too long.  So you are saying that a girl working at the big car show wants to get wasted and that she is a prostitute.  Many if these girls both in Canada and here do it to pay for their university.

Pretties are in an area that I admit confused me but no one should be caused to get drunk so that horny men can take advantage of them.

So it seems you think that girls in car shows in Thailand are not willing to provide more service for more money.

Really? I have not statistic how many do and how many don't. But it is well known that enough of them sell a lot more than cars.

I am obviously not saying that all models and hostesses and whatever are available. But some definitely are. 

It's like massage in Thailand? It can be this or that...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Another interesting name is CRO (customer relations officer), which title can be applied to a wide range of services offered. 

2 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Jesus, guy, the girl is DEAD.  Is that what she was paid for?  Come on, have a little respect, a life cut short due to selfish desires of the male idiots whe was with.

Yes, it's sad that she is dead.

And it should be a warning to any aspiring girl that a job like that is best case dangerous and worst case deadly.

Don't do it! 

On 1/19/2023 at 10:01 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

There's a photo of him in the thread!  What makes you think he wouldn't enjoy gay sex in jail?  

The poster you were replying to, something isn't quite right how they talk about wishing someone will be having gay sex in prison. 

Edited by roo860