Thailand’s Space Age in the Making

webfact

could you imagine a thai rocket with actual humans on it being thrust into space ? ya no neither can i. 

although p1 and p2 should be the first to go on it. 

p2 this is p1 can you hear me....over ? 

p2....zzzzzzzzzzz.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Much better to get the simple things sorted first , like electric supply that does not go

off everytime it rains or the wind blows, increasing the water pressure ,I think I can

pizz harder than its coming out our taps, and the water company is only 4 Klms a

way, it used to be good ,but they have built so many houses ,condo's ,and shophouses

in the area , but have not increased the supply to match.

What are they going to do up there anyway, ?

regards worgeordie

When we lived in Thailand one of the first things I had to purchase for my sanity was a generator. The same power box a hundred meters from our house would blow when it rained or I think anyone dared look at it (almost weekly). Best purchase ever. Family would ask 'how much' but after 8 years we were the only lights on in the village, only tv etc, an island of light in the darkness. 

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

rodserling.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 007 RED said:

Are you really sure about that?  Below is a picture of Elon's economy class launch system which he has purchased from the Bun Bang Fai (rocket festival). 

1350954307_yasothon-rocket-festival-101.jpg.0af77dffe4a8dff6267f64b4ae56acb9.jpg

Photo = Getty Image

Hasta La Vista baby...