Pattaya Municipal Officials Clean Soi Six Of Illegal Chairs and Signs

snoop1130

All soi's between 2nd road and beach road used to have sidewalks on both sides. Nearly all of these have been stolen from the City by bar and restaurant owners. The sidewalks are now incorporated in the bars/restaurants making walking around harder, less parking space and the roads more narrow.

On 1/26/2023 at 2:34 AM, jacko45k said:

The complaint came from a ruddy great big, double decker coach loaded with Thais trying to get through to Beach Road!

As they looked out of their windows, I am sure they were proud and patriotic of their country.  :cheesy:

7 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

Close all the scam , ripoff NWG bars would make the place great again

Would that not make the place quite dead... he owns a good percentage of them?

(Not saying it is a bad idea though!)

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

If part of it is tiled, likely it's part of the building, but if pavers likely public space.

Maybe that's too easy. I think they have no problem tiling the public sidewalk in front of their townhouses and occupy it. In this case they even used the street (but without tiles) ????

14 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Maybe that's too easy. I think they have no problem tiling the public sidewalk in front of their townhouses and occupy it. In this case they even used the street (but without tiles) ????

Yes, many vehicle repair shops utilize pavement and up to 2 lanes out into Sukhumvit near me!

• Like 1