Thai woman in massive rant: Complains about foreign tourists getting better treatment than Thais

webfact

5 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

I have an answer and didn't provide it as I'm assuming you're just a typical 'cheap Charlie' and have no idea that tipping can boost your experience of services provided.

Here's a 'tip' for you: 7-11 is not the only location that sells Leo beer.  

How cute, you didn't disappoint with your predictable pathetic reply.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

and why not?  It started out as a foreigner  bashing rant, so what do you expect. 

No. Actually it's bashing Thais who give better service to foreigners than Thais.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 2:48 PM, Sydebolle said:

Well, where to start:

• National parks are charging upto 25 times higher entry/passing through fees
    • Khao Yai takes 400 Baht from the "alien", my Thai daughter-in-law goes for 20 Baht
    • Coming from Phitsanulok upto Phu Thaboek, on public road 2331, they wanted 500 Baht from me and my wife would have been charged 20 Baht

For obvious reasons I turned around and chose a different route. Before that, I let the toll collecting staff tearing off tickets and devalidating them. Once done, I told them that I changed my mind and would not pass through; leaving them to explain their boss the torn tickets without the toll in the till.

I can totally understand why there's a price difference between citizens and non-residing foreigners  for the entering a national park and other national monuments/sites.

But having different prices for restaurants and hotels should be against the law.

• Thumbs Up 1