BREAKING Biden arrives in Kyiv

onthedarkside

15 hours ago, Tug said:

That’s my president walking the walk and DOING WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT he makes me proud to be an American standing up for American ideals slava Ukraine ???????? 

Have to say Impressive, and wonder which previous presidents who would have done the same!

No matter his old big long balls, still time to retire Mr President, your prime time was as an Wise President!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Like it or not Biden is running again and as the incumbent won't be facing any serious opposition for the nomination, if any.

And it is sad there is no future replacement. Harris? Who is that, and what have she done?

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

And it is sad there is no future replacement. Harris? Who is that, and what have she done?

Harris can run in 28 if she wants. That will be an open contest.

Her resume is well known but she has been an unpopular vice president.

Presidential elections aren't usually decided based on the VP.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Victory for Putin is much worse.

No winners here....none...

....the fruits of victory would be ashes in our mouth...

As I predicted months ago in my posts, all of the off ramps toward a non nuclear resolution have now been removed by Nato and the US.

Turning point will be in May.

If the Ukraine forces, with help from the west, seek to retake Crimea or push past the Donbass region and into Russian territory nuclear exchange is a given.

Edited by Adumbration
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

No winners here....none...

....the fruits of victory would be ashes in our mouth...

As I predicted months ago in my posts, all of the off ramps toward a non nuclear resolution have now been removed by Nato and the US.

Nato and allies have chosen to stop Putin, and hopefully we succeed better by that, than eliminating Taliban in Afghanistan. Most is actually up to Russians to stop Putin, but I'm sure we have to convince that is a smart move to do! In the meantime it is ha

Heavy weapon support, body counts, fictional propaganda mix with the truth, as well Prime ministers and presidents continue showing up Kiyv physically to show support! 

News says Belarus is Putins target, and if victory in Ukraine, it would have been a walk over at convince Belarus to give up.

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Nato and allies have chosen to stop Putin, and hopefully we succeed better by that, than eliminating Taliban in Afghanistan. Most is actually up to Russians to stop Putin, but I'm sure we have to convince that is a smart move to do! In the meantime it is ha

Heavy weapon support, body counts, fictional propaganda mix with the truth, as well Prime ministers and presidents continue showing up Kiyv physically to show support! 

News says Belarus is Putins target, and if victory in Ukraine, it would have been a walk over at convince Belarus to give up.

Putin already controls Belarus.  If he takes Ukraine his next target will be Moldova.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Putin already controls Belarus.  If he takes Ukraine his next target will be Moldova.

Belarus President (dictator) Alexander Lukashenko is Putin friendly as former Ukrain government was before trown over. A big difference since the majority of his people is not. Only 7,5 % is Russians in Belarus. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

The British are training Ukrainian F16 pilots and Germany is training Ukrainian Leopard tank crews as we speak.

source: links previously posted in other threads.

Service and maintenance in Poland?

18 hours ago, Tug said:

That’s my president walking the walk and DOING WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT he makes me proud to be an American standing up for American ideals slava Ukraine ???????? 

Don't you think he should stand up for Americans first? Just an idea, as the southern border is being over run and a big increase in the northern border of illegal's. Some bad chemical train wrecks and the homeless numbers are increasing daily.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Tug said:

It is great but so far the following leaders have already visited Kyiv after the Russian Invation:

1. Boris Johnson(no longer in office)

2. Macron

3. Mario Draghi(no longer in office)

’4. Joannis of Romania

5. Trudeau

Also, the leaders of the following countries have also visited Kyiv:  Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia. Latvia and even Joko Widodo of Indonesia visited Zelenskky before Biden. 

“Better late than never”.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1