Thai man extols the value of life with a sex doll partner and calls for them to be declared legal and accessible

webfact

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

The government should not try to interfere in the private life of people as long as they do no harm to society or someone else .

BtW ... she looks quite cute , does not talk too much either

I imagine that this guy has volunteered to tell the country about his perverted ways.

35 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thanks for doing the research. Someone had to do it. 

If by research I fear it may be real world experience.

It's amazing how many people know about blow up dolls.  No insinuation at all here, no.  No no, no.  No.  No no, no.

Thailand is not the only country where realdolls are illegal. If I'm not mistaken Canada is one of them. Expect the fems to go ballistic when the technology becomes mature. This is the real challenge to women's stronghold on Society. The wymmyns will probably get their way as usual, ie prohibition.

I visited a realdoll brothel twice and I urge any man with an enquiring mind to do the same. The rate at that brothel in Germany was 70 euro, which was as expensive as a short time with a living working girl.

Booking the doll in advance from an online roster was required. The main take-home point from my visits to that brothel was that the feel and look of the dolls are awsome, better than the real thing. Alas, getting the doll in the required position was a nightmare. Those dolls are heavy and not nearly versatile enough in terms of positioning. The technology has a long way to go yet.

When I entered the brothel my doll was waiting for me in a sofa. The manageress on duty told me I should carry my date into the room myself (sweep her off her feet like Clarke Gable in "Gone with the wind"). Wow she was heavy! I nearly broke my back even before I started.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I didn't realize 'Sex Dolls' were illegal in Thailand until I read this.

Its a very strange place where things you would expect to be legal aren't and vice versa?????

Indeed, amazing Thailand, where you can smoke 'weed' in the open or anywhere, brothels everywhere, but you can't use an E cigarette or have sex with a doll?????