We have an intellectual in our midst. 

best quid while we are ahead.

That's the one!

A poundstore  intellectual, alas.

7 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I have an opinion on this.

Pieces of camel dung.

Quit Pro Quo.

And UK starts deporting the Thai prostitutes who marry gullible Brits and then divorce them as soon as they gain UK residency. 

They then resort to growing weed, using massage as a " front" to sell sex etc.

Let's throw them out of the UK.

Touch of bitterness? Don't blame all for your misfortune!! Smart people control their lives not let others do it. Doesn't matter what country you come from or live in.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sigh.  It is mind boggling how fast they have about faced on their attitude to tourists.  Phuket really does suck...so bad.  

This new system is designed specifically to give the RTP more leverage to extort farangs.

Why don't they just transfer tourists that break the law to an inactive post.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

They sure know how to make you feel welcome here...

Seriously though- I'm all for deporting actual troublemakers - especially ones who engage in violent behavior on a regular basis - but a "two strikes you're out" system sounds like a terrible idea, since it doesn't take into account the severity of the crime committed. For severe cases just throw them out immediately, for minor infractions show leniency.

• Thumbs Up 1

As I said may times.. in Thailand everybody makes his/her own laws... no need for the publishing in the Royal Gazette, as than it will not enforced too... Only for foreigners, Thai people are better.. And again.. we want more tourists.... we can easily let them pay to prevent a yellow or red card... No payment a card...

12 hours ago, SoilSpoil said:

Problem is that I see a lot of locals who see 'breaking laws' as an Olympic discipline. Will they also get red and yellow cards? 

Where o where will they deport them to. 

13 hours ago, chuang said:

What have Thais to do with it...Thai bashing again..Go home.

The above post got a "7fecta" emoticon response - Each emoticon used in response.

Should there be a special prize when this occurs?

If so, what?

Edited by JimmyJ

That's nonsensical. If a foreigner commits a crime that is serious enough, there's no need for a yellow card, as they can be deported and blacklisted right away. Whatever is "inappropriate" but not quite a crime should be policed with fines, regardless if the offender happens to be a foreigner or a local. 

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Just borrowing another fantastic idea from CCP, what's next? Social credits for Thais??

Yep !! Big brother Xi will be bristling with joy. As soon as they start to remove cash and install millions of security cameras that will be your cue to vamoose as quickly as possible. This 'new' law is ridiculous. Has anyone of these moronic officials discovered it's hurts most when you hit someone with a fine.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bangkocker said:

Yep !! Big brother Xi will be bristling with joy. As soon as they start to remove cash and install millions of security cameras that will be your cue to vamoose as quickly as possible. This 'new' law is ridiculous. Has anyone of these moronic officials discovered it's hurts most when you hit someone with a fine.

People dont understand that these surveillance and compliance programs are designed for masses and while Falangs can be a dog food , ultimately this is to fulfill requirements of autocratic Junta who doesnt like or want dissent and can easily make Thais comply to their demands. Thais are already conditioned as proven by Masks. They can continue for next decade or as long as Junta wants them to.

Quote:  :The red card system is part of a larger initiative aimed at promoting better behaviour among tourists. At the press conference, officials referred to a rise in bad behaviour among tourists in recent years, with incidents such as dangerous driving, riding a motorbike without a helmet, and not having the correct driving licence on the rise:.

A further paragraph might read something like this:

"The Brown envelope system is part of a larger initiative aimed at promoting better behaviour among Thai Nationals. At the press conference, officials referred to a rise in bad behaviour among Thai Nationals in recent years, with incidents such as dangerous driving, riding a motorbike without a helmet, and not having the correct driving licence on the rise".

Now we understand the need for a Red card for Tourist. (Or do we)?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

I have to tread carefully here lest I break my 2023 resolution for not arguing with idiots on asinine now.

This is how to do it .....................................LOL

18 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I have an opinion on this.

Pieces of camel dung.

Quit Pro Quo.

And UK starts deporting the Thai prostitutes who marry gullible Brits and then divorce them as soon as they gain UK residency. 

They then resort to growing weed, using massage as a " front" to sell sex etc.

Let's throw them out of the UK.

None of what you write apples to Thais on holiday in Britain.  As for marrying gullible Brits , were those Brits forced into marriage ? Never seen weed growing Thai s in UK selling sex either. 
if they did, yes, deport them.  Behave when you go abroad , and in your own country , or face the consequences.  It’s sickening to see how some foreigners behave and we all know it ! 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, geisha said:

None of what you write apples to Thais on holiday in Britain.  As for marrying gullible Brits , were those Brits forced into marriage ? Never seen weed growing Thai s in UK selling sex either. 
if they did, yes, deport them.  Behave when you go abroad , and in your own country , or face the consequences.  It’s sickening to see how some foreigners behave and we all know it ! 

Well I have

• Sad 1