Transgender Person in Patong Arrested after Snatching Gold from British Tourist

webfact

6 hours ago, ignore it said:

I give you a trophy.

Just brilliantly succinct.

Phrases not to be ignored!

I'm consulting my thesaurus right now to find easy to understand synonmys for the plethora of words.????????

Edited by Lucky Bones
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bim Smith said:

Thais will always use the term ladyboy of third gender. The person who wrote this has obviously bought into the divisional woke narrative that will eventually destroy the west. It's about empowerment of the malignant narcissist. Little to do with trans rights. 

I still think of them as bundles of firewood......

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Red Forever said:

The only people who use the "divisional woke narrative" are those on the blinkered right of politics. In UK they are known as Little Englanders and rightly mocked.

You seem to have your right and left mixed up , best buy some new training shoes.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Are we no longer able to use the term ladyboy, or katoey? Is the term transgender something that applies to only post op people, or anyone who identifies as a woman? 

Just wondering. 

I'm identifying as an ATM today.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BritScot said:

I'm identifying as an ATM today.

I am a wolfatarian. I speak wolf only, but I can still type. I hunt with wolf packs, and I wear only wolf type clothes. 

In reality, this is now recognized by some school districts in the US. 

There was a time when men in white coats would come around and put someone dressed as a cat into a straitjacket.  Halloween is the exception.  Or the threat of a trip to the asylum would’ve modified behavior.

As China threatens to invade neighbors, we’re cringing when someone tells us he’s an antelope and we better acknowledge he’s got hooves whether or not visible.  How could we possibly win a war with an army filled with dogs and cats?

Do School Kids Identify As Animals?

I recently heard someone say that there are students in the Twin Falls city school system identifying as animals. They didn’t get a trip to see the school psychologist. Instead, I heard the kids are getting away with their claims because administrators and staff are too timid to lay down the law and that students who claim to be animals can get away with skipping homework.  After all, paws and hooves can’t grip a pencil and struggle with a keyboard.

https://newsradio1310.com/twin-falls-schools-said-to-allow-students-to-identify-as-animals/

Furries-animals.jpg

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bim Smith said:

Thais will always use the term ladyboy of third gender. The person who wrote this has obviously bought into the divisional woke narrative that will eventually destroy the west. It's about empowerment of the malignant narcissist. Little to do with trans rights. 

The article was written by a Thai, so your opening comments seem a little odd. I wonder what he makes of them?

"Divisional woke narrative"? Which division would that be? 1st? 2nd? 3rd? Did you mean divisive?

"The empowerment of the malignant narcissist"? Very neatly describes a vote for Trump.

I guess "woke" is pretty much what Putin would describe as "decadent". Read his speeches. Join his army.

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Bim Smith said:

Deleted, double post

Edited by bradiston

4 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

The BBC being the numero uno culprits in the UK.

Funny about that because the number one woke culprits in Australia are the ABC. It has become painful to listen to ABC radio these days.

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Are we no longer able to use the term ladyboy, or katoey? Is the term transgender something that applies to only post op people, or anyone who identifies as a woman? 

Just wondering. 

You sound interested haha 555

• Love It 1

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Just wondering. 

Stop wondering , your going to give yourself a Headache !!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dexxter said:

Funny about that because the number one woke culprits in Australia are the ABC. It has become painful to listen to ABC radio these days.

Interesting, because I believe the ABC, like the BBC, is government owned, publicly funded, and under a charter of political impartiality.

The UK charter has little effect on the BBC; the corporation is overrun with left wing, gender indeterminate luvvies, who can conjure a photo of a woman with two small children from a queue of five thousand young male economic migrants  …… and will, of course, mislabel them refugees

¯\_()_/¯

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 5:20 AM, RandiRona said:

Lol .... now its British, after Indians....what's that fascination with Gold and Katoeys.

It is called a crime of oppertunity, he was wearing it look at me, so she did and figured it would look better on her than on him.

I know this might sound narrow minded or old fashioned. But I have always felt that the true test to being a ladyboy, is having the entire procedure. That takes some real commitment and guts. And money. There is no halfway, there. It is all the way in. 

On 3/3/2023 at 5:20 AM, RandiRona said:

Lol .... now its British, after Indians....what's that fascination with Gold and Katoeys.

No indication of his ethnicity.  He might have been a British Indian. How are LBs expected to tell the difference?