"No more dating apps for me" - 'pretty woman' goes to the police after "luk khrueng" left her bitten and bruised in violent sex

webfact

These types of incidents need to be thoroughly investigated by the police. This guy's threat that she shouldn't go to the police suggests to me that this isn't the first time he's done this, and he had consciousness of guilt. The extent of the injuries also suggest that the violence of the attacks might well escalate in the future.

Bite mark left on Lisa Levy's buttocks by Ted Bundy during his Chi Omega rampage:

faaf82c523e93d6e5e7300ab7615603b.jpeg.d9ccb413855d0546cb7d7b01d54c13ab.jpeg

Jeffery Rignall showed up at a Chicago area police station looking like this after being abducted, chloroformed and raped by an unknown man. Police initially downplayed the incident as just "homosexual rough sex". The man turned out to be John Wayne Gacy who murdered several more young men after Rignall's abduction and rape before finally being caught.

victims.jpg.jpg.e2397a41f79bcefd39ade58f6e9130a9.jpg

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, me4175 said:

Some of the comments here make me doubt if some male human specimens ever made it down the trees, mentally. 

Humans who are anemic also bruise easily.

Includes male humans as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Consensual sex has limits.  This appears to have gone beyond the limits.   That is unless she wanted to be bit?  

I recall the Scottish girl that was murdered by her Tinder date in New Zealand a few years back. There was solid evidence presented at the trial that she, like many other women, was into BDSM so not averse to a bit of roughness. There was also an opinion presented in evidence from some of the guy's previous dates that "he was going to hurt someone".

The UK had already legislated against the 'rough sex' defence and I believe New Zealand may now have done that as well by now? Either way, I'm not at all sure of any aspects of Thai law with regard to this guy's actions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I thought 'look khreung' was reserved for half Thai/half white people.

Translated it means something like half-kid so no it's not specific to being half white, just half foreign.

• Thanks 1

Hopefully she will get better soon.

Apart from that I find it fascinating how many people think dating apps are a good idea to find sex partners.

There was a time when people meet other people in the real world. They had mutual friends or co-workers or frequented the same places. And then they got to know each other and then, normally some time later, maybe they had sex.

Now: Wow, this guy/girl looks great in that picture. Let's meet and have sex. What can possibly go wrong?

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There was a time when people meet other people in the real world. They had mutual friends or co-workers or frequented the same places. And then they got to know each other and then, normally some time later, maybe they had sex.

Would point out that having sex with co-workers is a good way to lose your job.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out that having sex with co-workers is a good way to lose your job.

Only if you are indiscreet.

...or think that plowing the typing pool is cool.

Edited by NanLaew