Update: "Sadistic sex is what farangs do", says luk khrueng after office lady goes to the police

webfact

More than likely just a spoilt little mixed Indian boy trying to lie his way out of a situation and of course the Farang are the real culprit of this sort of behaviour. Unbelievable what goes down in Thailand!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

This boy is probably a future serial killer

He sounds like he could kill a bowl of cereal pretty quick. The breakfast of champions type of guy.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 6:37 AM, HuskerDo2 said:

This might be the most bizarre story I'll read all year. I guess when he decided to bite her down there he didn't understand the phrase "eating pu**y" didn't really mean eating it.

But was it finger licking good like KFC  

19 hours ago, Goat said:

Yes for farang sickos. 

By mostly drug addicted or indebted girls from Issan.

I have never been to a Thai pub/show/whatever with ping pong shows. Only for Fatty Farang.

No, by Thais for Thais ????

• Thanks 1

She had only known him for five days after meeting him on a dating app. There are also suggestions that money changed hands.

Nothing to do with being half/half; it is - to my limited knowledge - called a soured up deal with a Hckooer. 

Looking at the marks on her body I wouldn’t say that was rough sex he’s given her a good hiding by all accounts . As for what he did to her downstairs did he think he was eating his dinner he needs to be given a lesson on how to treat woman 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 2009 said:

This just sums up the local culture in general.

Had to laugh went out with a Thai woman, and she could not understand that I wanted to have sex twice in a week.  Asked her what her ex husband was like and she said 5 times a year.  Quick wham bam more of a duty.

She never wondered about why he had a girlfriend and now was her ex lol.

Young people mostly males think that it is their right to have what they want and that the girl's wishes do not matter.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

In the circumstances as described giving money to someone for sex is not illegal.   Loitering/soliciting is illegal, offering sex in a brothel is illegal, advertising sex for sale is illegal.  Giving a girl with whom you're having/had sex is not illegal.

Nit picking Again Lou, humor still not your strong point then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

That was a good song. Thanks for the reminder of it. Great White...

Agree, Great White's version was great (lol) but the song was actually originally written and sung by Ian Hunter in the 70's

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Young people mostly males think that it is their right to have what they want and that the girl's wishes do not matter.

I don't really think it has anything to do with age or gender really.

Although, I do think that women expect to live off their man's hard work more often. When do men ever get a free ride?

On 3/8/2023 at 12:10 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I dunno about the latest article's references to his supposed American and Indian heritages... But the above reference would seem to suggest his Daddy is Thai... not to mention the assailant's name being "Kittiphot."

Many wealthy ethnic Indians here who have Thai citizenship and names and businesses. To have dual US/Thai citizenship us also no rarity for them, kind of an escape route in dire times.