Former self made man to sleeping in a gas station - all thanks to a pretty Thai woman

webfact

^^ But then parties might lose face for suggesting such a thing as it would bring doubt.

Poor dude. Do think the article should put 'stunning' into parentheses though. Women of course get duped, but the amount of men that get the shaft in the name of that diseased word love!

Definition of Penury: a cramping and oppressive lack of resources (such as money)
especially : severe poverty

Haaa? aaaah - oohh OK.

Thanks for another education Rooster:biggrin:

I'm worried that this 'pretty' will respond with defamation accusation against him.

• Like 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

You're over playing the the ‘Thai victim card' in this one....   there’ sno issue stating the fact that the female in question is a Thai female any more than there is in mentioning the fact that the man was from the North East of Thailand.... 

It's misleading. From the headline, it looks like the man is not Thai. Why not "Thai man"?

18 minutes ago, Artisi said:

he might end up getting sued for libel. 

No chance of that. Not sure why this story is in the news section of an expat forum. Rather than attract new members, I think it has the opposite effect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

No chance of that. Not sure why this story is in the news section of an expat forum. Rather than attract new members, I think it has the opposite effect.

Click, click click

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

How many buses did he have in this company ?

One that he drove himself, or a fleet of busses?

How many bank payments did he miss due to shutdown during Covid and lack of Tourists. Was he staying in her house or vice versa. Maybe his company just went bangkrupt and she decided to move on with someone else.

23 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I would say his chances is very slim. Based on that it took him 3 weeks to understand he needed to do something about it. A guy, that comes home to his house and partner, get told that he don´t own the house no more, get kicked out. He just leave and sleep in his car for 3 week? Really?

This is quite a negative response.  You do understand he isn't British, right?

• Haha 2