Yingluck or Michelle Yeoh? Netizens debate who's the best looking

webfact

54 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Got to agree with you, but some folks say strange things!

I get so <deleted> off with someone who replies first, saying 'oh here we go', so jaded, and so judgemental (I know if someone's judgemental just by looking at them....). I'll bet when they have sex even before penetration they say "well, this won't be much fun". 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

She has better 'movies' ????

I was going to, but I stopped myself. ????

Answering the original question, who can say? Both demonstrably powerful and successful women, and both beautiful (age is not important, although some others obviously are hung up on it). The only downside to Yingluck is that she has had to learn how to climb the greasy pole (politics; no double entendre meant) and that can change a person's character.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Speedhump said:

There's nothing quite so sexy as a woman with a gun, although I've yet to have one point a piece at me, so.... 

Stick around for Songkran and go to Silom I am sure a sexy girl will point a gun at you there.

17 hours ago, n8sail said:

Even Obama agrees!!

article-2234978-1617EC82000005DC-976_1024x615_large.jpg

Wasn’t that the occasion when on greeting the president, YL slipped up with ‘who are you?’ as opposed to ‘how are you?’ ????

Yingluck or Michelle? Probably YL. She was quite fetching some days at some angles. Bung Vanessa Mae into the mix though…

EDD21F86-8FAC-4A9B-A568-519BF3E09A99.jpeg.33894951df4550ef2f80360cfdf41d06.jpeg

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, phetphet said:

Michelle Yeoh was on the Graham Norton Show a couple  of weeks ago. 

Apparently her mother pushed her to enter the Miss Malaysia Contest and she won.

But what surprised me most was that she did her own motorcycle stunts in a movie with Jackie Chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyKA3FPcPAM

Yes, and Ballet was her true vocation and entered the Royal Academy in the UK. While she had no 'formal' training in the martial arts she trained alongside others in gyms when her movie career started. But Ballet dancers have all the flexibility in their limbs necessary for martial arts.

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Wasn’t that the occasion when on greeting the president, YL slipped up with ‘who are you?’ as opposed to ‘how are you?’ ????

Yingluck or Michelle? Probably YL. She was quite fetching some days at some angles. Bung Vanessa Mae into the mix though…

EDD21F86-8FAC-4A9B-A568-519BF3E09A99.jpeg.33894951df4550ef2f80360cfdf41d06.jpeg

I think that was the only time they met in person, so likely this was the time, if in fact true.

I can't say any more because I might be racist according to all of the people here will have to self deport.

51 minutes ago, nglodnig said:

I'm not that particularly "woke" but I find this article extremely offensive - sexist, "lookist" and superficial.

Saying that they both look fine to me.....

It was a slow news day, so anything to fill in a few blanks and keep the click count up. 

5 hours ago, nglodnig said:

I know what you mean. I am being accused of cradle-snatching.

There are certainly worse accusations in life. Some guys like us, simply prefer younger women. Not kids, but women who are 5, 10, 15, even 20 or 25 years younger than us. For a dozen very valid reasons. I could break them down, but why bother? The PC crew will jump on this and say it is not right. You should not be able to have this kind of life, without jumping over ridiculous hurdles! Means nothing to me. I do not do PC.

The other wonderful aspect of a younger woman, is her open mind. Alot of women here, who are over 40, tend to be highly conventional and conservative, stubborn and strong willed, and NOT open minded. Not open to spontaneous ideas, or changing the routine. They have done it their own way for so long, and it works for them. Why would you even hope any of that rigidity would change now? 

Why be with a woman our age, if we do not need to? Nothing wrong with it, if it works for you. But It is virtually impossible for a 60 year old man in the US, to hook up with a 35 year old woman, unless she is very fat or very ugly, or he is a centimillionaire, or is famous. Period. It just does not happen in this day and age.

On 3/16/2023 at 3:16 PM, spidermike007 said:

One question. Am I the only one who thought Everything, Everywhere was a convoluted mess? 7 Oscars? Are they serious? I couldn't even get through it. 

Forced my way through it after literally falling asleep multiple times out of boredom.

Terrible film.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 11:21 PM, bamnutsak said:

Time for the superficiality and misogyny.

Both were/are at the top of their respective professions.

Ms. Yeoh cerrtainly has an enviable career spanning what 30+ years. Across all types of genres. She is amazing, and capping it off with a Best Actor Oscar is apropos. I'll watch any film with her in the cast.

Yingluck had a full and successful life before becoming the first female PM in Thailand. She faced a lot of hurdles implementing policies, and was brought down in an illegal fashion, perhaps because some feared how successful she might be in charting a course for Thailand towards more equality.

Nutsak, you certainly nailed it on the head.  Cheers.