Naked woman with a monk at Bang Sue station - police scurry to make arrest

webfact

5 minutes ago, Older and Wiser said:

Yes, they're black panties. Never seen a beaver that big.

That one's not so big.

Beavers grow continuously throughout their lives, with male and female beavers growing to the same weight and length. They reach up to 70lbs but have been known to reach 100lbs. They can reach a length of over 40 inches, including the tail.

https://northamericannature.com/how-big-do-beavers-grow/

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Ok I will ask the question "was her name Sue" to complete the story ????

This story reminds me of the time I went to ‘Bang Sue’, but sadly she wasn’t there????

So she didn't have panties on and a short skirt so a beaver at bang Sue?  and pulled her blouse down.   No one saw it live I assume.   Religious police?   

Can't believe the monk didn't willingly participate.   It's not a bench but a regular rail wood landing.   Not a place people would commonly sit. 

What penalty do you think she may receive?   Probably cyber crime plus public nudity.   As far as I'm concerned the fact the background person is a monk should not matter.   Why didn't the article mention they got a search warrant for his living quarters?

2 hours ago, asf6 said:

Only Fans. It's all about the money for the content providers. 

Maybe this shows that there is a loss of faith.   Justified if you take into account all the un holy things monks have been caught doing these past years. 

7 hours ago, khunjeff said:

Good to see that the authorities are still laser-focused on the most important crimes, rather than wasting their time on silly things like reckless driving, fraud, or corruption. 

But they need a break, don't they?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

sorry .. disagree... why should he move if he's just sitting there waiting for the train ?   lock her up for making problem

i was being sarcastic..he probably was not aware..i agree she was being a nuisance and mocking her religion.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai police including immigration and tech cops swung into action after a woman was filmed naked on the platform at Bang Sue train station in Bangkok.

Immigration, why?

Were they hoping it was a foreign female being so disrespectful?