Aussie dad gets into fistfight with monkeys on Ko Phi Phi in Thailand

webfact

33 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

sad to see them get aggressive , but or would it kill people to part with a few bananas?

they seem to get more and more aggressive, watch the reels on Facebook or YouTube, basically the big monkeys scare the girls and take their bags and search inside

2 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Is she Greta? ????

Moved to New Green Forum.

I looked twice too, then I read he is an 'influencer'. Modern parlance for a p.r. man. So I guess he was helping her with her homework while she was absent from school..............( and, no, I am not a fan of the spoilt little b****).

• Like 2

Interupting his election campaign, an attorney for the monkey (names withheld) has issued a statement claiming his client was attacked while peacefully relaxing by a foreign tourist known as Darwin and subsequently attacked by gang of unnamed foreigners.
RTP has issued a warrant asking Darwin to report. Failing to report within two weeks an arrest warrant will be issued.
A relative of the accused said Darwin will not be issuing a statement as he has not developed language skills yet.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

they seem to get more and more aggressive, watch the reels on Facebook or YouTube, basically the big monkeys scare the girls and take their bags and search inside

saw one once where they steal an item from someone, ie their sunglasses

and only return it if you give them food 

but it wasn't aggressive