'Tiger King' Joe Exotic: Someone has to ask questions for the people who 'work their butts off' in our country

onthedarkside

image.png.7fe25971ff425101be7700dbaa6f63a8.png

"Tiger King" Joe "Exotic" Maldonado discussed his 2024 presidential run from prison and responded to critics who labeled his campaign a "big joke" on "Cross Country."

Despite being incarcerated for a murder-for-hire plot and animal violations, Maldonado told Lawrence Jones he has a chance at taking the White House just as much as any other legal candidate.

"It's my constitutional right to do this. It doesn't matter what people think," Maldonado said in response to critics of his campaign.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tiger-king-joe-exotic-someone-ask-questions-people-work-their-butts-off-our-country

image.png.26dabadc821fc3745ff2285f91564820.png

• Haha 1

It's great to see this guy running.  There always have been oddball candidates, but DT getting elected has opened the floodgates.  Waiting for the New Age charlatan space lady to be publicly humiliated.  Politics as entertainment. 

Look at how many are running so far:

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_registered_2024_presidential_candidates

I want Biden to run again because I don't trust the Dems to make a good choice for the next candidate.  They have to pick someone who will win, this is not the time for virtue signaling.

8 hours ago, bendejo said:

I want Biden to run again because I don't trust the Dems to make a good choice for the next candidate.

Dems have no good candidates.

Sleepy Joe

Word Salad Kamala.

Nut job running destroying california

Hillary - could not beat Trump

Sanders - too Left wing

Irate and useless press secretary.

Before anyone start yelling Trump lover, yes I do like him, BUT it's time to move on now. De Santis and Lake ticket would destroy the Dems

• Haha 2