Can you wear a speedo in public swimming pool for a man?

Goodboybkk

Most men are embarrassed about their bodies and feel it is necessary to wear trunks that fall below their knees. Of course, no one can swim with those bags on their bodies. But in the name of fashion or self modesty, most men with opt for drooping bags.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 2

7 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

I think you just won the "Stupidest Post of the Day" award. 

"Most men are embarrassed about their bodies"... such a stupid remark. Of course you have proof of this, right? You may be embarrassed of yours but don't speak for all men.

He should have said "Most men should be ashamed of their bodies."   

Unless they look good in Speedos.

12 hours ago, Goodboybkk said:

Dear all,

Can you wear a speedo in public swimming pool for a man like the picture of a man in tgis link?

Choose what you like, but don't expect to get a handsome man from the local girls as they will think that's tooo much information in public, especially if some younger ones are in the pool.

If you insist on parading around with a minimal covering wear some board shorts over to top. 

It's the sensible attire if you want a good swim, also a sunbathe. I always hated wearing shorts to the pool, they just aren't built for swimming. Unfortunately, as I got older, it became necessary to wear shorts. Like bikinis on women, speedos are a young man's attire.

• Thumbs Up 2

Muslims jump into the water without taking their clothes off.

North Americans jump half dressed into the water (with trunks that reach below the knees).

South Americans, Europeans, Russians etc. jump nearly naked into the water (speedo-type).

As for me, the less damp cloth I bring back from the swimming pool, the better.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Screaming said:

Most men are embarrassed about their bodies and feel it is necessary to wear trunks that fall below their knees. Of course, no one can swim with those bags on their bodies. But in the name of fashion or self modesty, most men with opt for drooping bags.

"Most men are embarrassed about their bodies".  I'm not so sure about most men. but there are many big bellied, big titted, ugly disgraces to humanity walking about shirtless in Pattaya.

They are definitely not embarrassed about their bodies, but bl--dy well should be.

• Thumbs Up 1