British man arrested for 'human trafficking' raid at bar in Thai resort as dozens of women are loaded into police truck

Social Media

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There is no cover charge for bars with bands, so why is beer so expensive in gogo bars ?

Are you trolling?

If you really don't know, how about rent, running expenses, wages, pay offs etc?

what self respecting woman half your age would allow a man to have sex with them.

A woman half my age would be middle aged, and had had sex for a while before they moved to Pattaya.

Bars have to pay out exactly the same expenses etc as a go go bar so why do go go bars charge excessive amounts for alcohol ?

Middle age woman half your age makes you about at least 80 years old ?

53 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Ruined Pattaya same as the Brits did originally to the Costas in Spain. 

Thats interesting. Do they pimp out the local girls to tourists like they do in Pattaya?

• Love It 1

On 4/21/2023 at 5:50 PM, Jumbo1968 said:

Having been to go go bars in years gone by I don’t need to view your stupid tiktok video, just shows how immature you are when your source of entertainment is watching TikTok videos.

The single most popular and valuable social media outlet in the world.

• Haha 1

I have been offered 2021 a bar in soi 6 with "all the connections" just because the owner knew I came just back from an offshore job and he considered me as "fresh" (meaning I had the coin)

He told me about Millions it would be throwing out.... 

Then he drove off on a worn down Honda Airblade. ????????

I assume it had collector's value and is only for rich people.

So I have to dismount the side car from mine and kick my dog's out. No more fun ride boys... 

For a fraction (2.7M vs 12.5M) of the money he wanted for his bar, we bought 17 Rai of Land, made it a retirement project and already this year we could have a lot of food off the land feeding 8 mouthes..

I feel now already I am getting rich with the farm..

(Not moneywise but a darn relaxed life with a lake and a river)

Why everybody comes to Thailand and opens a Bar or a Restaurant?

Most I knew chewing permanently on the last grizzle in the fridge...  

If not at home, gone fishing... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Reginald Prewster said:

I have been offered 2021 a bar in soi 6 with "all the connections" just because the owner knew I came just back from an offshore job and he considered me as "fresh" (meaning I had the coin)

He told me about Millions it would be throwing out.... 

Then he drove off on a worn down Honda Airblade. ????????

I assume it had collector's value and is only for rich people.

So I have to dismount the side car from mine and kick my dog's out. No more fun ride boys... 

For a fraction (2.7M vs 12.5M) of the money he wanted for his bar, we bought 17 Rai of Land, made it a retirement project and already this year we could have a lot of food off the land feeding 8 mouthes..

I feel now already I am getting rich with the farm..

(Not moneywise but a darn relaxed life with a lake and a river)

Why everybody comes to Thailand and opens a Bar or a Restaurant?

Most I knew chewing permanently on the last grizzle in the fridge...  

If not at home, gone fishing... 

2021, Covid, soi 6, nah! 

An Aussie tried to fly about 30 hot young girls out of the Phillipines a few years ago, it didn't end well for him either.  

These guys must have rocks in their heads. Apart from anything else they are messing with gang capers as well as the authorities. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 9:35 AM, jimn said:

A clueless post. This may be true up country but not in Pattaya.

Actually I live just outside of Pattaya, been in Thailand for almost 40 years and I never ever go to girly bars. So I guess I am clueless on this subject, so i'll leave the comments to bar experts such as yourself sir.

On 4/24/2023 at 4:52 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Nothing new about that. Waaaaay back in my early days in LOS I'd buy a girl a drink and she'd "go dancing" straight away, despite having just come down.

That's why I stopped buying them drinks. I'd offer them the amount they'd get from a lady drink to sit with me and they'd stay till it was their turn to go dancing.

Mostly, I wasn't bothered about having one sit with me so I didn't pay anything and I still had one sit with me occasionally, presumably hoping I'd pay bar for them.

Sounds like the scene has changed, and not for the better.

You didnt feel like you were expoliting them?

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2023 at 2:48 PM, JimTripper said:

The big tiger. Bang kwang. It eats you alive. Some people in there will never see the light of day. Welcome to the foreigner wing. Of hell on earth.

Unfortunately it looks like this British human trafficker has "sorted" it with the local authorities.

On 4/7/2023 at 6:40 PM, KhunBENQ said:

The employees inside were also all above 18-years-old, the legal age for working as prostitutes in the country

Hmmmm ... me thought prostitution was illegal regardless of age... what is this now?

• 4 weeks later...