Millionaire US YouTuber in Thailand and rich girlfriend - It's true love and not just for content

webfact

53 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

It must be Songkran time. The top story. A big you tube star has a girlfriend and they are both rich! Yippee! ... meanwhile in The Ukraine ????

Side note: Having 13.1 Million followers on Youtube is NOT a trivial thing. That is huge and the revenue his channel generates could easily be 150K USD a month.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/mymatenate

Yup, the socialblade website indicates he had 73m views in the past month. Given that the majority of viewers will be based in Thailand, the revenue will be quite low. Possibly $1 to $2 per 1,000 views. So your figure of $150k per month may be quite close. That would be gross, with deductions for YT commission and tax. No doubt he will also be making coin on sponsorship deals as well.

Not too shabby.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, PPGuy said:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/mymatenate

Yup, the socialblade website indicates he had 73m views in the past month. Given that the majority of viewers will be based in Thailand, the revenue will be quite low. Possibly $1 to $2 per 1,000 views. So your figure of $150k per month may be quite close. That would be gross, with deductions for YT commission and tax. No doubt he will also be making coin on sponsorship deals as well.

Not too shabby.

Easily, sponsor deals for even just a 1M subscriber channel pay easily 20K USD per deal, of 1 minute. The original YT ad revenue is actually just a side income for many.

Same so many girls are self obsessed now, even they only seem to have 5-10K followers, they still make money with it. Specially in economies like the one here.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

1 hour ago, phetphet said:

i don't know much about Thai etiquette, but isn't putting his hand on her head as in that second photo considered bad manners?

I believe you're absolutely correct... From what I understand, that's a definite no-no for Thai etiquette, the same as pointing  your feet at someone or public shows of affection (their rules, not mine....)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I believe you're absolutely correct... From what I understand, that's a definite no-no for Thai etiquette, the same as pointing  your feet at someone or public shows of affection (their rules, not mine....)

Agreed. Personal experience here says that you should not do any of these things in public, even if you are a couple.

Behind closed doors is another matter.????????

27 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

HIs 15 minutes of fame passed the sell by date a long time ago.  Will she stay when his YouTube fame fades? 

from stats he has good popularity grow level

My Mate Nate's number of subscribers is 13.1M with 141.3K new subscribers in the last 30 days. The most recent video on the My Mate Nate channel was uploaded 2 days ago days ago. The average number of views per My Mate Nate's YouTube video is 1.2M, while the highest number of views is 1.9M.

i say good luck for him and have no reason for hate because i not like content or face

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

so many jealous commenters in this thread. 

He was already from a rich family, spoilt brat, not good looking and a bit of a dork. I'm jealous of the 5 mil a month though ????

Edited by proton
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, SomchaiDIY said:

from stats he has good popularity grow level

My Mate Nate's number of subscribers is 13.1M with 141.3K new subscribers in the last 30 days. The most recent video on the My Mate Nate channel was uploaded 2 days ago days ago. The average number of views per My Mate Nate's YouTube video is 1.2M, while the highest number of views is 1.9M.

i say good luck for him and have no reason for hate because i not like content or face

I don't think 'hate' comes into it,  his content is just a Mr beast copy, without the philanthropy and humour. Childish drivel at best

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, KannikaP said:

By whom?

What they mean is his faces scars the memory for life.

I wish Musk had bought youtube instead of twitter then demonetized it. That would have stirred the poo. Total panic around the world

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

i don't know much about Thai etiquette, but isn't putting his hand on her head as in that second photo considered bad manners?

Yeah, not a good look.  In private with someone you are very close with is ok.  Or parents to their kids.  Out in public like that though...

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

I remember reading a lot about this clown here and in other media.

It was quite a media wave some years ago.

He speaks Thai very well and used that to make fools of Thai people on the street ("prank" style). Proving how stupid and uneducated they are.

Can't find a good word for him.

Seconded. I wonder what his girlfriend thinks about that. And I also wonder where he pays his taxes.

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If I would look like him, I would accept the first female creature which accepts me. 

Me too but if we had 5 million baht per month coming in we could afford to be choosey

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

let her and the Thais worry about that, No need to take offence on their behalf

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Adumbration said:

He has come a long way from crushing coins on railway tracks.

I wonder what his missionary parents think of his activities out of wedlock?

Do you really ?  Personally I couldn't care less

18 minutes ago, rtco said:

I've had a YouTube channel for 3 years (65 videos) and have amassed a mind-boggling 391 subscribers. Looks like I won't be making millions anytime soon. 555

A lot of it is fake you probably know.  Many of these people buy subscribers, views, likes, just about anything to do with a channel.  These actions are accepted by You Tube and are a big scam in my opinion these seem mostly bot buys, probably not real people at all.

If I were an advertiser, I would be questioning this practice.  They are paying for advertising on channels that could be virtually nothing, but do to these buys look popular. 

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

I’m an old man and have known of Nate over here for years. Lots of people have become rich through utube and other means, Mr Beast for example doing similar things. I think fair play to him, he  took off big over here years ago, I don’t watch his content as it’s not my thing but I don’t dislike him. Good on him I say.

• Like 1

He's a very annoying character , at least his youtube persona is , but he's obviously not stupid  I say good luck to him , it can't be easy churning out the amount of crap that he does,

The jealous and bitter comments from the usual suspects are very predictable

As indeed is a sad faced emoji to a post like ths

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1