Free circumcision program for young Muslim in Pattaya a cut above the rest

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, bignok said:

And just how prevalent is penile cancer?, a lot less common than prostate cancer I would think ? Would you advocate the removal of that "non essential " body part ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

addition, there is now evidence that it decreases the risk of urinary infection in neonatal males from seven per 1000 to less than two per 1000.9 Also, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) have been shown to have a 10% lower rate in circumcised men presenting to an STD clinic in a western country compared to those uncircumcised.10 Circumcision may remove an entry site for the HIV/AIDS virus, which can bind to receptors on the inner layer of the foreskin.11

Circumcision provides the definitive treatment for phimosis and recurrent balanitis.12 Removal of the foreskin completely prevents any distal scarring and recurrent infection, as there is no longer any pocket for accumulation of urine and debris. Paraphimosis, where the foreskin has been retracted proximal to the glans and then causes venous congestion of the glans, also is prevented by circumcision

Penile cancer rates can be reduced significantly by circumcision in early life. Circumcision confers a threefold reduction in the risk of cancer over the lifetime of a man.7 

https://jme.bmj.com/content/30/3/238

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

And just how prevalent is penile cancer?, a lot less common than prostate cancer I would think ? Would you advocate the removal of that "non essential " body part ??

Apples and oranges. Science supports it. Open your mind to science.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

No I am not. Neither are the "nongprue officials"  who instigated this abomination,  but what has that got to do with anything ?  Do you think that most surgeons are circumcised due to there inherent knowledge,?

I don't even think they use real surgeons to carry out the procedure, certainly not for the females.

Surgeon opinion here

https://jme.bmj.com/content/30/3/238

Just now, Bday Prang said:

Open your mind to the fact that you have been the victim of unnecessary genital mutilation without consent. You appear to be in denial, therapy is available

Science is against you. Women are against you. You are missing out and jealous.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 2009 said:

Women are against him, what?

What's he missing out on? ????

You are missing out on having soft, moist, sensitive mucus membrane under the foreskin (the way nature intended). Try to imagine what sex feels like with that.

You sound jealous. Women don't want it. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Ok I'm convinced, I'll book myself in tomorrow........NOT  

the link to an article of pure fiction regardless of who wrote it   If it really was a doctor he should be struck off. But if it makes you feel better.thats fine.

Do whatever you want. Science and women disagree with your opinions though.

• Haha 1

Keep on kidding yourself Its up to you but please don't try and convince the rest of us!   If  wanted to try it I could but you can never go back

I don't care what you do. Science says you are wrong. You just can't handle the truth.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

And Japanese and Korean gals do not find you disgusting.

Why would they? Also, do Japanese and  Korean girls demand an inspection before going home?

Do they ssume that boys/men who are cut personally made the decision to have it cut?

Circumcisum is still practced widely for nwborn boys in many countries, meaning that hundreds of boys are cut every day.

Additionally muslim boys are required by their religions to be cut and 99% are cut just after birth.

• Thumbs Up 1

if that's what you believe and it works for you then its  fine

What the studies show. You cannot accept the truth.

"They analyzed 29 studies that dealt with circumcision in various countries around the world. The data came from various countries in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa."

https://www.dr-kuehhas.at/en/women-prefer-circumcised-men/#:~:text=The authors found that the,found circumcised men more attractive.

• Haha 2