Naked Brit smashes beer bottle over elderly Australian tourist’s head in Pattaya

webfact

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Who would you think had the reputation for being terrible drunks in Cancun thought out March every year ?

When there are lots of tourist from a specific nation, the idiots stand out...  when there are more tourists from a specific nation we see more idiots from that nation, we don't notice the thousands of well-mannered polite folk... just the idiots, who, over time support our confirmation bias. 

Good point

15 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

So true! Reefer madness! Hemp-addicts are aggressive, Ganja drives them crazy, they die young and they hit others while naked with beer bottles.

Beware!

Heaven help!

Whatever...  your comment shows uninformed bias. More likely the effects of alcohol or some synthetic drug use

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, pomchop said:

Witnesses at Tahitian Queen Agogo told the police that the British man was drinking at the bar last night when he suddenly took off all his clothes and paraded around the bar stark naked. Then, the Brit started attacking people before picking up a beer bottle and smacking it off the Australian tourist’s head.

so he attacked more than one person....and lots of comments on here seem to think it was a real knee slapper funny...probably not quite so funny if you got smacked in the head with a beer bottle by some drunken fool ...

TQ just isn't getting the clientele that it used to. In the past the guy would not have lasted 5 minutes before being knocked out and placed on the Beach Rd.  

Horrible attitude by people who think it's a joke - until it happens to them then words like scum will be used.

Hopefully, this will put paid to Pataya as a family attraction. 

15 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Although you do quite often hear of people in Court with mental problems and they blame "years of smoking cannabis" for their mental imbalance 

People in court will blame anything in an attempt to mitigate / excuse their behaviour, Lawyers are very inventive.

Certain music, films, books, alcohol, drugs, dysfunctional families , racial remarks (very popular these days) psychological issues ( also a current favorite)   even just being looked at !

The list is extensive and limited only by the imagination.  The intention . without exception, is to portray the perpetrator as a victim himself and gain some unwarranted sympathy ,  Nobody takes responsibility for themselves anymore, its never actually anybody's fault !  Pathetic

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

TQ just isn't getting the clientele that it used to. In the past the guy would not have lasted 5 minutes before being knocked out and placed on the Beach Rd.  

I think it may have been a different story during the day shift.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Horrible attitude by people who think it's a joke - until it happens to them then words like scum will be used.

Hopefully, this will put paid to Pataya as a family attraction. 

Pattaya has never been a "family resort"   that is just a piece of advertising b/s on behalf of the TAT.  Pattaya is a wonderfully wild and wicked hedonistic adult playground and long may it remain so! Events like this will have absolutely no impact on its popularity

There are plenty of other places that are more suitable for "family holidays"  any body who actually chooses to bring their wife and family here expecting it to be akin to some sort of disneyland is deluded.

Their is a good argument for those sort of people to be discouraged from going there at all,  the same as taking their screaming kids into pubs / bars

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, sungod said:

I guess you have never served in the British Military if you are asking questions like that?

I was stationed at Diego Garcia, an island in the Indian Ocean run by the British. The only club we had was called the Brit Club and on weekends wasn't unusual to see a neked one prancing around.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, webfact said:

A naked British man on a rampage smashed a beer bottle over an Australian

Wow, naked Brit attacking Aussies. 

I'd like to know what's in the baked beans.

????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

3 hours ago, Darksidedude said:

ive been going to the tQ (best bar in patts by far)  since 1990, i am amazed that guy got out alive actually

Its a fire hazard Christmas time, knee high with Styrofoam balls covering the floors 

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Its a fire hazard Christmas time, knee high with Styrofoam balls covering the floors 

No, the usual FUD spreading. Seems like this lie might contravene Thai libel laws. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BigStar said:
1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

No, the usual FUD spreading. Seems like this lie might contravene Thai libel laws

What a strange comment. FUD spreading 

I've been in the venue, walking through knee high Styrofoam balls. 

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, JustThisOnePostOnly said:

Everything is available, everywhere.

Bars are typically known for serving one thing: alcohol.

Get back to me when somebody gets hit over the head with a bong.

That happened back in late 1972 I think.   A guy's teelock hit him in the head with his bong.   Lots of blood that night, a trip to the medical clinic, some stitches by the medics, a big bump on his head the next day.   

I either don't know or don't remember why she hit him.   I do remember the blood trail from the front gate all the way to the medical clinic though.   He must have been leaning forward as he walked to leave a trail like that!

Edited by radiochaser