Pattaya Anticipates 600,000 Indian Tourists This Year

webfact

5 minutes ago, theshu25 said:

Wow,thats going to be a lot of gold necklace gone missing insaurance forms to be filled out.

what you didn't want to go with the 600k divided by 3 straws bit ? :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

16 hours ago, webfact said:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has forecast that around 600,000 Indian tourists will visit Pattaya this year, a number similar to pre-pandemic levels.

Amazing foresight.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

there are two primary groups of Indian tourists: those attending seminars and free independent travelers

The first group come for the gambling; the 2nd group just come.

• Haha 1

Well if you are looking are a beach girl then it'll be easy. Just look for the groups of 4 to 6 Indian dudes along the walkway. Beach girl will surely be somewhere trapped in the middle and the words "discount" will be over heard.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Whip said:

Indians, Chinese and Russians- what a delightful group

We have lots of Russian guest over the years never a problem, they like to have a good holiday, 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I prefer Indian people over some others.  Yes, they so walk in groups.  On the sidewalks, streets, sometimes in the middle of a small soi clogging up traffic.  But, they generally seem pretty quiet and not out to cause a major problem.

I find it funny how many Thai ladies claim they do not go with man India.  Yet, a lot of the India men are going into shops off Soi Buakhao and Thai ladies walking around the malls holding hands with man India.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2023 at 10:49 AM, bkk6060 said:

I prefer Indian people over some others.  Yes, they so walk in groups.  On the sidewalks, streets, sometimes in the middle of a small soi clogging up traffic.  But, they generally seem pretty quiet and not out to cause a major problem.

On the other hand, they can occasionally play merry hell when it comes to settling a bill, much to the inconvenience of others. 

On 5/5/2023 at 11:14 AM, Jack Cook said:

They are all sure to spend at least 1000 Bht a week each ????????????????????????????????

You are talking about Farangs? every time I holiday in Pattaya I notice Farangs bringing their own water and just eating the cheapest meal available mostly Germans and Dutch 

On 5/4/2023 at 8:49 PM, bkk6060 said:

I find it funny how many Thai ladies claim they do not go with man India.  Yet, a lot of the India men are going into shops off Soi Buakhao and Thai ladies walking around the malls holding hands with man India.

NOT only that it's a myth perpetuated by western men who loved hearing that from bar girls. there are countless Indian men/ Thai women marriages and relationships over the last century in LOS. Bottom line, $$$ is the international language with these ladies and with the economic situation after the pandemic, you won't see too many being picky. 

1 hour ago, BayArea said:

NOT only that it's a myth perpetuated by western men who loved hearing that from bar girls. there are countless Indian men/ Thai women marriages and relationships over the last century in LOS. Bottom line, $$$ is the international language with these ladies and with the economic situation after the pandemic, you won't see too many being picky. 

Oh, and the other inescapable cosmic fact... they lie to you!