How common is one night stand?

38 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

That explains a lot.   

Woman are attracted to someone who just listens to them.   Intelligence is sexy, and wins over anything, for me, and self minded chickes. 

They are just as horny as you are, and finding like minded chickies, is pretty easy, worldwide.  

Not saying the illusion of being a millionaire here doesn't help, but it's not needed.

Being a good talker/flirter is no 1. Then money etc.

1 hour ago, bignok said:

Being a good talker/flirter is no 1. Then money etc.

Disagree, though important, but being a good listener is more important.  Along with responding to 'her' part of the conversation, not bringing it back to you.

If you bring money into a conversation, well, they can spot BS just as easy as you.   And if they bring money into the conversation, then that conversation just ended.

• Haha 1

I kinda chuckled a little just at the language.

Yes back in the day it was a 'one night stand', for the kids today it's just 'hooking up'

We are but products of our youth, but time marches on and all we can do is watch!

19 hours ago, tgw said:

most are in their forties, but the odd teen here and there too

kind of girls: city hall employee, hotel maid, teacher, construction worker, motorcycle mechanic, massage therapist, hotel manager, restaurant waiter, cook, golf caddie...

Where do you normally meet them?

5 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Yes back in the day it was a 'one night stand', for the kids today it's just 'hooking up'

We are but products of our youth, but time marches on and all we can do is watch!

Although adults do sound rather stupid, when they talk in the same way as teenagers do and use the same words as them 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Although adults do sound rather stupid, when they talk in the same way as teenagers do and use the same words as them 

Very true, but Thailand is awash with senior men trying to relive their youth, strutting their stuff at the disco, equally disturbing lol

I'm just editing this, since I realized it's not disturbing, more more rather sad and embarrassing.

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have no doubt one night stands are very common between Thais. And one night stands between foreigners and bar girls.

IMO foreigners would have to be young and handsome before a non-prostitute Thai girl would consider it.

Nope. I'm not young anymore, probably still mildly handsome (someone's gotta be :whistling:), but it's happened/would have happened on a number of occasions without even trying. It helps majorly if one has Thai friends and can speak a bit I guess.

2 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

Where do you normally meet them?

Everywhere & anywhere, during your normal day or night activities.  Same as USA.  Especially if you see the same people at same location.  ONS can turn into a 'gik', add to 'little black book/ph contacts' or short relationship.   Or may not remember her name afterwards.

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

For me, was always 'friends w/bennys', here it's 'gik' 

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Everywhere & anywhere, during your normal day or night activities.  Same as USA.  Especially if you see the same people at same location.  ONS can turn into a 'gik', add to 'little black book/ph contacts' or short relationship.   Or may not remember her name afterwards.

I would learn pick up from you. ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Nope. I'm not young anymore, probably still mildly handsome (someone's gotta be :whistling:), but it's happened/would have happened on a number of occasions without even trying. It helps majorly if one has Thai friends and can speak a bit I guess.

I agree, it helps a lot to be able to talk in Thai. And listen.

8 hours ago, connda said:

Why worry about free? An experience professional is worth the money without the headache of attachment.

Yes, I agree. Same as when I want to meet up with a friend. I don't see any difference between having real friends who like me, I just pay someone to pretend they do.

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I agree, it helps a lot to be able to talk in Thai. And listen.

Most gals speak & understand English, they just prefer not, if you know a bit of Thai, or if they simple don't want to talk to you.

Mai khao jai kha, mai phut phasa angrit kha  ...  nice way of saying FO ????

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Most gals speak & understand English, they just prefer not, if you know a bit of Thai, or if they simple don't want to talk to you.

Mai khao jai kha, mai phut phasa angrit kha  ...  nice way of saying FO ????

If you are talking about bar girls, I agree. Less likely to find English speakers in massage shops, 7/11's and restaurants.

If your pickup line was Khun suay, dongan hen khun long jawn krap, I'm not surprised they would reject you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If you are talking about bar girls, I agree. Less likely to find English speakers in massage shops, 7/11's and restaurants.

If your pickup line was Khun suay, dongan hen khun long jawn krap, I'm not surprised they would reject you.

NO ... definitely not talking about bar girls.  

As you say, sure they're tired of hearing the same BS every night 10 times.   No wonder they call sexpats & sex tourists dak-ling ????

"hey Bob, she just called me darling"

... in your dreams bud ????

Edited by KhunLA

18 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If your pickup line was Khun suay, dongan hen khun long jawn krap

What is this saying?! are you talking up washing up? - lang jaan...or you want to see her long johns?! or what? ????????

2 hours ago, Sigma6 said:

What is this saying?! are you talking up washing up? - lang jaan...or you want to see her long johns?! or what? ????????

Unless the line is printed in Thai script, it will be spelled any which way.

"You are beautiful, I want to see you naked please". No, not you.

On 5/6/2023 at 6:29 PM, GameMaster said:

It's pretty common in Thailand too.

You entertain and then she f:cks. Pretty similar to prostitution really.

The money doesn't follow the same path but that's it.

Most regular Thai girls suck at sex imo.

If you pick the right bar girl, you'll have more fun.

In my Thai beginnings I noted, it was a pleasure to work with a professional …

On 5/6/2023 at 6:19 PM, bignok said:

One night stands are rare in the west unless you are under 22yo. Thailand I don't know. 

I had loads of one night stands in my 30's and 40's *before* I moved to Thailand. 

And I can assure you every one of them was a slim and attractive younger woman (No Asians and no hookers!). 

If you can't get laid after 22 years old there is something wrong with you.  

7 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I had loads of one night stands in my 30's and 40's *before* I moved to Thailand. 

And I can assure you every one of them was a slim and attractive younger woman (No Asians and no hookers!). 

If you can't get laid after 22 years old there is something wrong with you.  

Of course you did.

On 5/6/2023 at 6:58 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do think that you are exaggerating somewhat .

My opinion is neither "extreme right wing " or "prudish"

Paying to ejaculate just sits uneasy with me , like paying girls to put your knob inside them , just seems a bit odd.

Do carry on though, don't mind my opinion and continue to do what you want , I just prefer not to participate , 

The oldest profession in the world is odd?

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, giving Females bits of paper and they allow you to put your body parts inside their body parts seems a bit strange to me 

They don't accept sea shells.

18 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, giving Females bits of paper and they allow you to put your body parts inside their body parts seems a bit strange to me 

ah. such a romantic phrasing.. I can see why it would seem strange for you.