Trump lawyers ignite speculation that former president could be indicted yet again

Social Media

A recent letter by Donald Trump’s lawyers requesting a meeting with US attorney general Merrick Garland has sparked speculation that a fresh indictment could be looming against the former president.

Mr Trump just hours ago “truthed” a letter dated 23 May on his social media platform Truth Social in which his lawyers alleged he “is being treated unfairly” in the investigation related to classified documents found stashed in his properties after his run as president got over.

• Haha 1

It looks like that was dictated by El Tangerino hisself.  The mention of Biden is bad form.  "Unfairly" is a giveaway. 

It really isn't meant for Garland, it's for his rubes to get $$$ off of them. 

If Garland refuses he can build on his victimhood.  But really now, who of us knows if they will be alive next March?

8 hours ago, candide said:

Gag! ????

“So Dominion gets almost a Billion Dollars and I, after years of Fake News, Hoaxes, Scams, and Investigations, am entitled to NOTHING? Is that really the way it’s supposed to work? I don’t think so!” the former president wrote on Tuesday."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-launches-bizarre-jealous-rant-194644517.html

Wow, I clicked the link and he actually said that!  I thought it would be a joke page.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

It looks like that was dictated by El Tangerino hisself.  The mention of Biden is bad form. 

Yes -- I read the letter yesterday. It reminded me of this:

Doctor: Trump Dictated Letter Attesting To His 'Extraordinary' Health

"He dictated that whole letter. I didn't write that letter," Bornstein told CNN on Tuesday. "I just made it up as I went along."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/02/607638733/doctor-trump-dictated-letter-attesting-to-his-extraordinary-health

trump-doctor-2_sq-d596615e9ef020d3c1ccd5c34f8c5f78cf04a08f-s1100-c50.jpg

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Yes -- I read the letter yesterday. It reminded me of this:

Doctor: Trump Dictated Letter Attesting To His 'Extraordinary' Health

"He dictated that whole letter. I didn't write that letter," Bornstein told CNN on Tuesday. "I just made it up as I went along."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/02/607638733/doctor-trump-dictated-letter-attesting-to-his-extraordinary-health

trump-doctor-2_sq-d596615e9ef020d3c1ccd5c34f8c5f78cf04a08f-s1100-c50.jpg

Yet had a medical exemption from the draft!????

15 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Wasn't she one of those he dismissed as "losers"?

Yeah, she lost her legs.  For Great Men like his nibs there is no such thing as too low.

On the other hand this lack of empathy allows for him to be regarded in the same way.

• Thumbs Up 1