Trump workers moved Mar-a-Lago boxes a day before Justice Dept. came for documents

onthedarkside

image.png.59eb4d3448586da4ce3efc4a098f450f.png

Two of Donald Trump’s employees moved boxes of papers the day before FBI agents and a prosecutor visited the former president’s Florida home to retrieve classified documents in response to a subpoena — timing that investigators have come to view as suspicious and an indication of possible obstruction, according to people familiar with the matter.

Trump and his aides also allegedly carried out a “dress rehearsal” for moving sensitive papers even before his office received the May 2022 subpoena, according to the people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a sensitive ongoing investigation.

Prosecutors in addition have gathered evidence indicating that Trump at times kept classified documents in his office in a place where they were visible and sometimes showed them to others, these people said.

READ MORE

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/05/25/trump-classified-documents-mar-a-lago/

image.png.0cde0002bfc99678bfcd0eeefddcc1f2.png

No paywall archive link

Just getting ready for The Trump Presidential Library, working out the kinks circulating books and documents out to "Club" members, then back on the "shelves".

I still don't get his odd predilection for these documents? Why steal them in the first place? Did he get pleasure from showing them to "friends"?

And Evan Corcoran, damn you for taking such copious and detailed notes. 

Two of Donald Trump’s employees moved boxes of papers the day before FBI agents and a prosecutor visited the former president’s Florida home to retrieve classified documents in response to a subpoena — timing that investigators have come to view as suspicious and an indication of possible obstruction, according to people familiar with the matter.

How and who reports these “suspicious”and “possible” obstruction allegations to the news organizations ?

What are there motives!

Sad state of affairs my countries 3 letter agencies have created imop

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

How and who reports these “suspicious”and “possible” obstruction allegations to the news organizations ?

What are there motives!

Its called investigative journalism, you know, that pesky thing that uncovers secrets and things that would otherwise go unnoticed. Its what democracies have.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

What are there motives!

Wow! You are onto something there. Very "suspicious" when the press reports information from "sources". What is this "journalism" thing? Scary I think, he says reaching for the Reynolds Wrap.

And yeah, those 3 letter agencies, they were so squeaky clean back in the 50's, 60's, 70's. Heck, they've even tried to entrap BLM (Colorado) two years ago.

8 hours ago, riclag said:

What are there motives!

But those agencies did NOT create the problem.

Trump did that all on his own.

If he had not illegally (or legally in his tiny brain cell), none of this would have happened

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

CNN reports that Tom Fitton has been advising Trump that he should not have returned any documents and should not give back any more

https://www.mediamatters.org/cnn/cnn-reports-tom-fitton-has-been-advising-trump-he-should-not-have-returned-any-documents-and

Tom Fitton heads up the political action group that partners with Lawyers , and other experts (Judicial Watch )unfortunately they would be determined by some on the left as nefarious only because of their party affiliation imop

Judicial Watch tried a case similar to What Trump is going through many years ago involving classified material and the National Archives the judge ,Amy Jackson decided against Judicial Watch !im not gonna post the link for fear it would steer the topic off! But only mentioning it as his possible reasons he and others have! 

Trump never stole anything he believes he was within his right to 

possess docs especially the ones he declassified with his memos imop

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

CNN reports that Tom Fitton has been advising Trump that he should not have returned any documents and should not give back any more

https://www.mediamatters.org/cnn/cnn-reports-tom-fitton-has-been-advising-trump-he-should-not-have-returned-any-documents-and

Tom Fitton heads up the political action group that partners with Lawyers , and other experts (Judicial Watch )unfortunately they would be determined by some on the left as nefarious only because of their party affiliation imop

Judicial Watch tried a case similar to What Trump is going through many years ago involving classified material and the National Archives the judge ,Amy Jackson decided against Judicial Watch !im not gonna post the link for fear it would steer the topic off! But only mentioning it as his possible reasons he and others have! 

Trump never stole anything he believes he was within his right to 

possess docs especially the ones he declassified with his memos imop

Tom Fitton is president of Judicial Watch,

He dabbles in backing Trump's  conspiracy theories from COVID to climate change.

'Researchers found that Fitton was the third-most prolific purveyor of election misinformation'.

Paradoxically, the motto of Judicial Watch is “Because no one is above the law”. 

Tom Fitton - Wikipedia

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1

Proof that Trump shared Mar-a-Lago docs 'changes the game' for Jack Smith indictment

Appearing on MSNBC's "The Katie Phang Show," Guardian reporter Hugo Lowell claimed Donald Trump might have avoided being hit with violations of the Espionage Act if it had not been reported that he shared highly sensitive government documents with friends at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

According to Lowell, who has been reporting that the documents may have been hidden from Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran, a new report that Trump left documents laying about and might have shown them to others makes it more likely he'll face more severe charges if that is true.

"The Washington Post reported this week about how prosecutors seem to have evidence that Trump was showing highly sensitive documents to other people,"

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-espionage-2660715138/

• Like 1

Random poll from thehill.com.

What Do You Think?

Which best describes your potential vote for former President Trump in the 2024 presidential election?

Definitely voting for him 19%

Probably voting for him 12%

Probably not voting for him 4%

Definitely not voting for him 60%

Based on 1,711 responses. 72% of respondents were white.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/26/2023 at 4:56 AM, onthedarkside said:

Is this an allegation or fact?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Is this an allegation or fact?

Anonymous accusations made my name less people 

Democrats believe it as fact

Republicans think its all made up and  no basis in fact

After all , anyone can write a report with the only evidence being "someone told me" , which happens quite frequently .

Only evidence being "an anonymous person" said 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Also, if no relevant documents were found in the raid/visit and prosecutions were not bought against Trump , a good excuse for the F.B.I would be to say that the main documents were moved by Trump the day before .

This story would be rather beneficial to the F.B.I and a good excuse for them  , although I am not suggestion this story is coming from them , as they would never do anything like that 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well, where did they find them and what was in those documents?

The content of the documents is irrelevant to some of the potential charges, in particular the obstruction of justice charge.

But feel free to give free rein to your imagination about FBI conspiracies.

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

The content of the documents is irrelevant to some of the potential charges, in particular the obstruction of justice charge.

But feel free to give free rein to your imagination about FBI conspiracies.

No, I don't believe for one second that the F.B.I would do anything like that , like passing fake stories to the media to cover up their mistake, the FBI wouldnt do that 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, I don't believe for one second that the F.B.I would do anything like that , like passing fake stories to the media to cover up their mistake, the FBI wouldnt do that 

Which mistake have they made in this case? Any evidence of it? Or is it just your imagination?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1