Drunken British man flings bicycle through glass door after mobile phone meltdown in Krabi

webfact

"Kanittha reported that the British man threw rocks and a bicycle into her house causing 30,000 baht damage."

Ok I'm drunk I've misplaced my phone, I know what will help! I'm gonna lob that bike through that glass and magically my phone Will materialise and I will become immediately sober!

Or I  could go home sleep.it if and retrieve phone next day!

Or i could get nicked and have to cough up a <deleted> load of cash!

let me think for a second, I'm going with first option.

what a <deleted>.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I agree with him, heavy duty glass door with fitting doesn't come cheap and since the idiot was throwing rocks as well the man child may have damaged plaster and windows as well then there is the inconvenience, I'd have charged him 50k.

You don't go around charging people what you think? I do agree the guy was an idiot!

Normally the person would get a someone round who can give a quote as to how much it will cost to repair the damage?

But there again this is Thailand?

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I agree with him, heavy duty glass door with fitting doesn't come cheap and since the idiot was throwing rocks as well the man child may have damaged plaster and windows as well then there is the inconvenience, I'd have charged him 50k.

Fair enough, but you are not rude in your reply.

I disagree.

If he has done as reported then he is a Bell End

however its very rare someone starts smashing windows and or doors of houses at random - more to this story than meets the eye me 'thinks 

Having as a 'Brit' spent many a good time (November Carnival anyone?) in Benny can safely report have never seen anyone smashing up houses etc... just a good time normally involving friendly Yorkshire ladies (what happens in Benny -Stays in Benny pmsl) but anyroad lets not let that get in the way of a good bit of Brit Bashing...

Rule Britannia!! 555

I know this forum is the home of westerners who want to be "more Thai than the Thais" but why are they so grovelling and loving of the fraud that Thai people inflict on nearly every westerner in every occasion where compensation is due ?

We all know this is never Bt30,000 or anywhere near that amount. It might be Bt1000 or maybe Bt3000 but the "demand" is at least 10 times the true cost.

So like the cowardly white knighting of someone in the hope of gaining favour from a Thai woman, what is really in it for these people who think it is fine for a Thai to demand 10, 20 or 50 times the true compensation ?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Lokie said:

If he has done as reported then he is a Bell End

however its very rare someone starts smashing windows and or doors of houses at random - more to this story than meets the eye me 'thinks 

Having as a 'Brit' spent many a good time (November Carnival anyone?) in Benny can safely report have never seen anyone smashing up houses etc... just a good time normally involving friendly Yorkshire ladies (what happens in Benny -Stays in Benny pmsl) but anyroad lets not let that get in the way of a good bit of Brit Bashing...

Rule Britannia!! 555

Didnt read the first few lines of the OP then Lok? He addmitted it and cct video of evidence.! ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1