"Biden is trying to jail his leading political opponent"

Social Media

14 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Trump has drawn his support from the lowly educated dregs of American society, expect no less from them!

Well......from my perch, the overwhelming percentage of American society is made up of this trashy character. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

The civil war is because the justice system is irredeemably destroyed by the double standards necessary to persecute Trump while sheilding his rivals.

They'll be no civil war. I think there is a turning point. They'll always be core Trump supporters but bit by bit people will realise that Trump really did do the wrong thing and that deserves punishment. As Trump professes his innocence on stage most will see it is hot air, maybe they'll see it's always been hot air, and  yawn and realise he is a spent force. It won't happen overnight but it will happen. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

A "decrepit old man" who managed to get major legislation passed during his first 2 years. And while I didn't approve of his negotiating over the debt limit. he clearly out-negotiated McCarthy. If that's your idea of decrepit, then it should be considered a compliment.

Surely in a country with a population in excess of 300 million people there would be at least a few candidates under 70???

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2baht said:

A toilet is safe storage for classified documents? Does it get any safer than this??? Yes, something is very odd!

Trump Stored Documents By Toilet, In Ballroom And Bedroom, Photos Show

It's just a kind attention. Some people like to read when in toilets! ????

• Like 1