"I think it is a rigged deal here, we have a rigged country, we have a country that is corrupt."

Social Media

45 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Who's the President?!  Who's in the White House! Not Donny! :thumbsup:

You asked: How could America stoop so low as to give this obnoxious buffoon any credibility???

well about half the country did in 2020 and most of them maybe are still there. I spent lots of time in Florida counties that went for Trump 80% and even 90% in 2020. Thankfully well after I left US as my place of residence.

8 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

well about half the country did in 2020 and most of them maybe are still there. I spent lots of time in Florida counties that went for Trump 80% and even 90% in 2020.

Thankfully the majority prevailed and dumped Trump! Florida is not the USA, only 1 state!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Can't argue his thoughts, as the corruption is pretty bad, and there to see.   Not that it hasn't always been there.  Only difference this time, he is the target of the selective prosecution, as Snowden pointed out the other day.

Exposing the wrong group of corrupt folks, seem to be a crime, when you threaten their power.  Only difference I'm seeing, is everyone is scared of him.

I guess it beats him having an 'accident'

Democrats would like him to run. Not scared at all. 
How did he threaten or rein in the corrupt and powerful unless you are talking about trumped up claims about Biden and Hillary.
At least if he is going to break the law he could be a tiny bit smart about how he went about it but he really gave authorities no option. He blew it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

And I'm not a poster from Scotland who needs to have the popular and electoral vote explained to me.

With respect, I fully realise that. 

But all of your audience here may not and I did notice that the reference that I supplied was omitted from your post.

• Like 1

Wonder where his fanbase was today, and why only a few decided to show up to the arraignment.  Amazes me that the polls show he has such a huge base, yet when he cry's wolf no one is there in person.  People need to remember that he is being tried by the Judicial Branch and neither of the other two branches are involved.  Separation of powers make that possible.  This was not a political job, and no-one else except the special counsel investigated, brought in a grand jury to view the evidence, and then indicted him.

Hardly anyone showed up to protest Trump's arraignment today... but Twitter sure had a lot to say about it (msn.com)

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Well then apologies. I was not at all discussing the 2020 election. I was just noting that there is a large mass of persons who think Trump says what they think -- that they are marginalized and overlooked -- whether they are or not.

Maybe the 'elites' don't see the rest of us kind of like this:

image.jpeg.0f6f2917bfa1b3ce759b8fae14cd9a60.jpeg

No offence, but somehow I thought you were discussing the 2020 election.

Your comment 'well here is a partial answer from 2020 presidential election' and the graphic threw me!

By the way wasn't Trump an 'elite' feeding off the lower classes in New York most of his life?

I suggest that Trump and the GOP really represent the 'elites'  and that the Democrat represent the lower classes.

Ironic is it not?

Your graphic here is really quite good and describes what I think has gone wrong in US and how Trump rose to power.

The elite have ignored the lower classes and mainly supported themselves and maybe the college educated middle-class. 

One good example of this IMHO is that the US the richest country in the world has no universal health system and the less wealthy sometimes need to seek medical care in other countries.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1