Trump is a criminal, Biden is too old and DeSantis is a fascist

Social Media

43 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I would hope that if they found anywhere near as much evidence of crimes as they found against Trump that they'd go after him relentlessly. I see their getting some practice in already, just without the evidence.

Boxes of classified documents in Biden's garage for as long as twenty years, not evidence.

Boxes of classified documents in Trump's home for 18 months, evidence.

Woman claiming Biden sexually assaulted her not evidence. 

Woman found to be lying about Trump raping her, evidence. 

Biden having Trump investigated not evidence.

Trump attempting to have Biden investigated, evidence.  

Got it. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Boxes of classified documents in Biden's garage for as long as twenty years, not evidence.

Boxes of classified documents in Trump's home for 18 months, evidence.

Woman claiming Biden sexually assaulted her not evidence. 

Woman found to be lying about Trump raping her, evidence. 

Biden having Trump investigated not evidence.

Trump attempting to have Biden investigated, evidence.  

Got it. 

Rather, you still got nothing!

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Did Biden lie that he had those documents? Did he obstruct legal attempts to get them back? Did he show national defence secrets to unknown people?

Rape is sexual assault. Not finding rape is not the same as finding that he didn't commit rape. Can you spot the difference?

Trump weaponizing the DoJ. Unethical in the extreme.

Where is the evidence Trump weaponized the DOJ? 

You have nothing. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Joe trashed the economy in hist first 3  months of office, is that what you're suggesting?

No, what I mean is when GDP is low, chances that it will improve are high.

And Americans are spending now, while they still can afford it, because they realize what is on the way.

And that has nothing to do with the upcoming elections

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Part of the reason for inflation remaining high in the US is because companies are having to pay their workers more to keep them. The economy is going to hell in a handbasket I tell you. They'll never re-elect Biden if this keeps up.

• Haha 1

...and now yet more worrying news about the current President- he uses a CPAP machine to assist his breathing at night.  Journalists were wondering what the strange marks were on the president's face. They are from the mask that CPAP users need to help them breathe at night.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-28/biden-has-begun-using-cpap-machine-to-aid-with-sleep-apne

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and now yet more worrying news about the current President- he uses a CPAP machine to assist his breathing at night.  Journalists were wondering what the strange marks were on the president's face. They are from the mask that CPAP users need to help them breathe at night.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-06-28/biden-has-begun-using-cpap-machine-to-aid-with-sleep-apne

Scandalous! The President suffers from sleep apnea!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

"And Americans are spending now, while they still can afford it, because they realize what is on the way"

Huh? Where did you study economics? At the University of Oppositeland? Did they teach youi there that if people expect hard times ahead, they're going to increase their spending rather than cut back on it? This is laughable.

Yes I agree your post, like most all of them, are laughable.

But I'm glad that we have an expert here, you, who actually pretends to be an expert on about every topic on this forum.

The only thing he doesn't seem to be an expert in is reading, because he sees things I never posted.

Where did I say the increased their spending?