Trump denies exposing secret Iran paper in heated interview with Bret Baier – latest news

Social Media

9 minutes ago, pomchop said:

maybe pence can join them for  a threesome then some bible study sessions and then they can hang him

A circle of hanging jerks. Epstein x3. Now that would certainly MAGA????

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I think Episode 2 airs tonight.

https://twitter.com/BretBaier/status/1670898334830034944

The interview was on Fox News so I would think you could find it on their website?

That's a looped 30-60 second preview of the interview. Hardly the whole interview. Maybe the intellectually challenged MAGA crowd wouldn't notice, but... 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gargamon said:

That's a looped 30-60 second preview of the interview. Hardly the whole interview. Maybe the intellectually challenged MAGA crowd wouldn't notice, but... 

OK.

I just assumed it would be there.

I went to the Fox News website and wow, it's a hot mess. I couldn't find it. But maybe that's because it was so embarrassing?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, bendejo said:

This is why I want the trials to be televised: after a few days of sitting there like a fire plug he's going to demand to take the stand and we'll get the greatest political aria ever sung.  Hey, ya gotta have hope!

Not televising the trial would be a hit on free speech. The public have a right to know the full facts of this matter as it is decidedly in the public interest.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

OK.

I just assumed it would be there.

I went to the Fox News website and wow, it's a hot mess. I couldn't find it. But maybe that's because it was so embarrassing?

Yeah, thats my point. Maybe after both episodes are broadcast somebody will put a torrent out. 

6 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

Interestingly not one single comment from the pro-Trump crowd on Aseannow. Where are all the denials, deflections and attacks that usually appear after a bad-for-Trump news piece? Are you all too busy bankrupting yourself trying to donate to Trumps defense?

Not pro-Trump, but ..............

If the President of the USA can't view and share their countries secrets it just seems wrong.

Surely it's all up to him?

If I were president, my defense would be, "They're my secrets to do with what I will"

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, gargamon said:

Yeah, thats my point. Maybe after both episodes are broadcast somebody will put a torrent out. 

Here is a almost 21 minute portion of the interview. For his comment on loosing the election look at 13 minutes 37 seconds

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6329751193112

Edited by ThailandRyan