Trans-forming blackmail: Thai transwoman’s explicit image scam lands her behind bars

snoop1130

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Investigating officers uncovered that victims had been coerced into transferring sums ranging from 500 to 1,000 baht per instance.

Did s(he) charge them by the cm?

Edited by rwill

Shockingly, some individuals fell victim to this extortion scheme four to five times a day, resulting in losses exceeding 40,000 baht.

For the record, it was only three times in one day, only 500 baht each time and no, I wasn't shocked.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, kidneyw said:

Stupid. Never show your face in the photo of your penis. 

… or more poetically, don’t have both heads in the same shot.????

But good news this creature has been found out. Bang it up and empty its bank accounts… all 500 baht’s worth!

Investigating officers uncovered that victims had been coerced into transferring sums ranging from 500 to 1,000 baht per instance. Shockingly, some individuals fell victim to this extortion scheme four to five times a day, resulting in losses exceeding 40,000 baht. Disturbingly, one victim even confessed to contemplating suicide to escape the distress caused by the ordeal.

What?

• Haha 1

Men are known to go to extremes length just to satisfy their lust for sex no matter how risky, costly or stupid the consequences are,

The sad part is that nor those perverts or those they feed on are going anywhere anytime soon.

Edited by ezzra
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Sigma6 said:

Wouldn't your partner know its your tackle from a pic

No... I don't think so. I wouldn't recognize her 'jimm' (aka 'hoi') if it was put in a line-up, so I don't think she would know mine as long as all of them were 5-3/4" to 6-1/4" long ????????????????????????

On 6/24/2023 at 9:45 AM, JayClay said:
On 6/24/2023 at 6:43 AM, hotchilli said:

What?

Arithmetic  is clearly not the author's strong point!

Possibly they paid several times a day for multiple days.  Obviously most people would not consider this to be "falling victim" to it multiple times.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/24/2023 at 4:09 AM, ezzra said:

Men are known to go to extremes length just to satisfy their lust for sex no matter how risky, costly or stupid the consequences are,

The sad part is that nor those perverts or those they feed on are going anywhere anytime soon.

Dick pics is a perversion?

On 6/23/2023 at 6:40 PM, Sigma6 said:

I shouldnt think they did.

Wouldn't your partner know its your tackle from a pic?

That's why some of us leave the lights off ????

• Haha 1