"I love you" in different languages

My Korean is rusty, but I'd go with 사랑해 자기야  - saranghae chagiya! (I love you darling/honey).

Learned shortly after 영수증 좀 주시겠어요  - yong su jung chuseao (can I have a receipt please) :whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Thai - Do you have a house?
          Can you support me, my children, my parents, my brothers and sisters, my extended family, etc.?
          Can you buy an SUV or a pick-up for me?

I think you missed "sick buffalo".

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Crossy said:

My Korean is rusty, but I'd go with 사랑해 자기야  - saranghae chagiya! (I love you darling/honey).

Learned shortly after 영수증 좀 주시겠어요  - yong su jung chuseao (can I have a receipt please) :whistling:

Camsahamnida 감사합니다

This one worked a few times.

사랑해 니 팬티 벗어

13 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Thai - Do you have a house?

what is love then?

i think people should stop using the phrase altogether. it's associated with romance. 

paying for things in a material world is a big part of love (although it can be abused) 

Edited by save the frogs

16 hours ago, Mavideol said:

sorry man but many of your translations are incorrect.... you confused I love you with my love, Google translate it's your best friend

I love you =(French) === Je t'aime ---- mon amour means my love

I Love You ==我爱你 Wǒ ài nǐ ..... although I do understand your post and your joke about Thai girls

Thanks. I agree after having introductory study in 7 languages, I would have used different terminology. As you point out, the French, Spanish, Italian translation lean more toward "my love" than "I love you".  Ha! One of the first phases I learned in other languages ... that and how to order a glass of red wine!

On 6/28/2023 at 5:51 PM, Mavideol said:

sorry man but many of your translations are incorrect.... you confused I love you with my love, Google translate it's your best friend

I love you =(French) === Je t'aime ---- mon amour means my love

I Love You ==我爱你 Wǒ ài nǐ ..... although I do understand your post and your joke about Thai girls

If you want to be super polite, and in Traditional Chinese:  我愛您

Edited by GammaGlobulin