Navy Officer In Shootout While Helping Woman Being Attacked

webfact

image.jpeg

A THAI NAVY officer shot a man in self defence after moving in to help his former girlfriend just as he was attacking her upon being shot at first with the latter later dying at a hospital, Naewna newspaper said Saturday (July 1).

The shootout occurred in Samaesan subdistrict, Sattahip district, Chonburi province, at 1.30 a.m. with Pol. Col. Thanit Phakdee, deputy inspector at Sattahip police station, rushing there with two other policemen and Sawangrojanathamsathan Foundation rescuers.

At the scene they found Mr. Chavalit (surname withheld), 38, in severe condition after being shot twice with rescuers quickly taking him to Somdech Phra Nangchao Sirikit Hospital but he later died there,

by TNR Staff

#news

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2023/07/01/navy-officer-in-shootout-while-helping-woman-being-attacked/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2023-07-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Maybe it is me but that first overly long sentence left me confused as to what happened. 

Guessing ex of Navy man, felt unsafe with new boyfriend, possibly wanting to end relationship, and asked the ex to stand by, incase of expected trouble.

She made a wise choice ... ????

I had to read it twice also.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

A THAI NAVY officer shot a man in self defence after moving in to help his former girlfriend just as he was attacking her upon being shot at first with the latter later dying at a hospital, Naewna newspaper said Saturday (July 1).

Well that's all clear then :cheesy:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Maybe it is me but that first overly long sentence left me confused as to what happened. 

Oh the irony of your 'signature'.

Who is the dimwit stalker who keeps posting 'confused' emoticons?