Popular Social Media Influencer and Pattaya Regular Joesthetics Dead at 30

webfact

image.jpeg

Popular social media influencer and Pattaya regular Joesthetics has been confirmed by close friends and family to have passed away at the young age of 30.

Joesthetics, real name Jo Lindner, from Germany, was only 30-years-old at the time of his death, in which an official cause has not yet been given by relevant authorities. Close friends of the victim, however, stated on social media that the cause of death was an aneurysm but law enforcement has not released an official autopsy or report.

He is known for his popular YouTube channel with over 940,000 followers about bodybuilding and fitness, found here, as well as his Instagram account with over eight million followers here.

By Adam Judd

#news

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/07/01/popular-social-media-influencer-and-pattaya-regular-joesthetics-dead-at-30/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-07-03

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Article doesn't say but in comments it mentions an embolism which steroid use increases the risk

Close friends of the victim, however, stated on social media that the cause of death was an aneurysm

Edited by metisdead
Odd formatting reset to normal.

43 minutes ago, ex2pat said:

wow what a load of poo ???? not sure even you understood what you said, save it gramps

Gramps! Thanks, nice title by the age of 53. But, sorry! No have any grand children yet as my 11 year old daughter is a tad to young.

Anyway, back to topic, right? I make it simple for you to understand. Look at the picture of him and draw sensible conclusions. Please PM me if you can manage that. ???? 

Looking at my post, It also look like 3 understood, but you didn´t. Wonder what that might say?????

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Confused 1