Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Wonder if all the judges were men, well, in body only, and would explain the outcum ????

maybe they got bored judging all those women and this one moved the needle for them, had that extra pizazz that the others didn't ????

21 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Freely available on Twitter:

Thanks, I'm not a twitterer. But, the pic says it all. Insanity prevails. C'mon where are the posts defending the winner????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

maybe they got bored judging all those women and this one moved the needle for them, had that extra pizazz that the others didn't ????

But she doesn't ... ????

Seems most posters have missed that point, and only difference, may or may not show, in a chromosome count.  A natural oops, may simply have been corrected, from a very early age.

But if this forum is a meter of all the closeted 'men' out there, IMHO, and how infatuated with all thing about the penis & ladyboys ... then I guess the judges were spot on.

All the non-gays on this forum, sure do talk about the penis & ladyboys a lot ... nuff said

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Freely available on Twitter:

Using a different snap of the winner

Winner: female till proven otherwise

image.png.33ae56e6c43d1955162cf39b7bb54ef8.png

I certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed ????

I notice the Entertainment/MSM/Distracting echo box picked the most uncomplimentary photo of hers to spread.

https://www.instagram.com/rikkievaleriekolle/

Any wonder why ?

image.png.062e2cf8dc860a91d79168320f21d020.png

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Using a different snap of the winner

Winner: female till proven otherwise

image.png.33ae56e6c43d1955162cf39b7bb54ef8.png

I certainly wouldn't throw her out of bed ????

I notice the Entertainment/MSM/Distracting echo box picked the most uncomplimentary photo of hers to spread.

https://www.instagram.com/rikkievaleriekolle/

Any wonder why ?

image.png.062e2cf8dc860a91d79168320f21d020.png

Sorry, but the size of those hands..........and the rough knuckles........no thank you.

No comparison to the second place finisher.

• Like 1

OK, I can see a M2F having advantages in athletic competitions because of high testosterone hormone levels, but how on earth can that be an advantage in beauty contests?

BTW, androgynous models have been popular since the 1900s.

In case you haven't noticed good looking people have very "average" features and there's nothing more "average" than someone with androgynous features.

https://www.themodelskit.co.uk/blog/what-its-like-being-an-androgynous-model/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

beauty contest was already odd before....the silly girls that can't even find their country on the map if interviewed....

Reducing woman only to their body.

And not not even that, letting unattractive males win....

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Goat said:

Pro feminists fought hard for equality.

Now they are getting beaten at their own game first in sports, now in beauty contests. 

And they are still not beating men in anything.

Is it time for them to admit that men actually are superior? And time for them to thank us for all our help over the years? 

They would be stuffed without us.

And you wouldn't be here without them. Men aren't superior to women. That's a narcissists thinking. Everyone is equal and the only thing that makes one inferior is how they treat others.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

OK, I can see a M2F having advantages in athletic competitions because of high testosterone hormone levels, but how on earth can that be an advantage in beauty contests?

BTW, androgynous models have been popular since the 1900s.

In case you haven't noticed good looking people have very "average" features and there's nothing more "average" than someone with androgynous features.

https://www.themodelskit.co.uk/blog/what-its-like-being-an-androgynous-model/

personally I found none of the people in the photos on that link attractive. Average people  have "average features"  Good looking people have good looking features, and androgynous people have androgynous features

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

personally I found none of the people in the photos on that link attractive. Average people  have "average features"  Good looking people have good looking features, and androgynous people have androgynous features

Got a pic of yourself?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

And you wouldn't be here without them. Men aren't superior to women. That's a narcissists thinking. Everyone is equal and the only thing that makes one inferior is how they treat others.

Men are superior to women in some ways, there is nothing narcissistic in saying that, Women are superior to men in other ways  and there is nothing narcissistic in saying that either. The two genders compliment each other, equal but not identical,  same same  but different

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Men are superior to women in some ways, there is nothing narcissistic in saying that, Women are superior to men in other ways  and there is nothing narcissistic in saying that either. The two genders compliment each other, equal but not identical,  same same  but different

I was responding to what he said, which I'm sure meant in a general sense, which is wrong. Men can do some things a woman can't and vice-versa, but it doesn't make them superior as people. This contest should have never had a man in it. I'm really not a fan of such things, but the women usually are very pretty and shaped, and have something positive going for them, so think of how the rest of the group of women felt, losing to a man. I have nothing against people doing what they want, as long as it doesn't negatively affect others, and not meaning their egos. I have gays in my family, and that's their choice, even though I'm against it morally. As far as being a judge, and not seeing the others, the second place is a lot more feminine looking and prettier. The winner does have mannish features, which isn't the mark of a pretty women.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

My appearance is of no consequence so why do you ask?  Let's just assume I am hideous, I still have the right to say what I find attractive and what I find unattractive. Or do you disagree with that statement?

This "need" to see photos of other members who have expressed an opinion, or indeed ,their girlfriends is a bit creepy in my opinion

The runner up is cute. I wonder about your judgement.