Russian foreign minister arrives in Phuket

webfact

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Thailand seems to be full of scumbag politicians putting tourism above Ukranian lives. Land Of Shame

Very harsh and this is the nature of politics in most countries. 

Ask yourself why your country has not taken measures to cut itself off from Thailand. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Nice one Thailand ....you sure pick your friends. One great democracy greets another.

Anything for an odd Baht. Just keep those Russkies coming and to heck with your butchery in Ukraine. 

This guy is the side kick of that vile piece of, you know what. A cold heartless machine that spews out Putins commands.

Personally I can't stand the sight of him. 

Another one who spents too much time on MSM garbage...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, DjSilver said:
4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Which "global ban" is that, then?

Of all kinds of commodities. 

Geez...  Did you not notice my emphasis on your choice of the word "global"?    So which "global" ban?   Here's a clue...there is no "global ban" on anything relating to Russia...not even "all kinds of commodities".

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, wombat said:

Annexing the island and renaming it Little Russia?

You’re late, the expats have called Phuket «  little Russia  » for quite some time. Went last year, it was awful, I’ll never go back. Shame as I’ll miss my friends there .

14 hours ago, tgw said:

Scumbag.

Welcomed by the vice-governor huh. Probably meant as an insult, but he should have been welcomed by an immigration sub-lieutenant telling him to turn back to Russia.

I see he has some really important things to do. Inaugurating a consulate.

I wonder who he is secretly meeting with.

I suspect there will be quite a rise in Russians buying second homes in Thailand thanks to the lunacy of Putin!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, geisha said:

You’re late, the expats have called Phuket «  little Russia  » for quite some time. Went last year, it was awful, I’ll never go back. Shame as I’ll miss my friends there .

The number of Russians has been greatly reduced.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thailand doing well  NATO is the problem not the Russia It has been trying to challenge the Russia through Ukraine for years. So unlike some opinions that I've read I'm very glad of what Thailand's doing in this situation

Edited by fleccer
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Imagine being an anti-Putin Russian in Phuket going out for a coffee and running into that villain! Do you shake his hand? 

only if the hand is on its own.

5 hours ago, reptile91602 said:

Maybe Sergey wants to hire Thailand's navy to assist Russia against Ukraine after losing Crimea today. They need all the help they can get but too bad. That just is never going to happen.

Well they wont be using Thai SUBS they dont have engines unles there going to Row them.