Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

Danderman123

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Probably more bars now than before COVID.

I suspect there are fewer Farangs in Pattaya, but double the Indians, and countless Chinese.

Too many tour buses.

Pratumnak seems to be the onite spot for  Chinese lux tour groups Heritage  Resorton Dongtan beach. bed.n.brekkie.then early start daytrips, home againarvo then 5pm out again to WS.🥺🥺.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The usual M.O. is 2 minutes perhaps to see if you buy a drink for her...if not, you will be left lonely?

Correction...Alone and sussing out who else is available.

Besides, the drinks are so cheap in there, it hardly matters!

12 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The usual M.O. is 2 minutes perhaps to see if you buy a drink for her...if not, you will be left lonely?

Do you think she'd love your looks and want to sit there and listen to the usual blather she has to be paid to pretend to listen to?

Edited by BigStar
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, VBF said:

Correction...Alone and sussing out who else is available.

Besides, the drinks are so cheap in there, it hardly matters!

The LDs likely aren't though I guess. 

Windmill charges 230 baht for a ladys drink now....

Yes that right folks 230 baht.......And no this do not include ST....Or a down payment on buying the business....lol

I thought I will buy just one ladys drink the price cant be too crazy.....lol...............Boy I was wrong, and 230 baht poorer.....

Edited by redwood1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Windmill charges 230 baht for a ladys drink now....

Yes that right folks 230 baht.......And no this do not include ST....Or a down payment on buying the business....lol

I thought I will buy just one ladys drink the price cant be too crazy.....lol...............Boy I was wrong, and 230 baht poorer.....

i rarely buy LDs these days, they won't even take 100s, i hear people complaining about LD drinks all over 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 8:01 AM, Danderman123 said:

This topic is specifically about bars that have closed, or are up for sale.

I saw a good number around Soi Buakhow yesterday.

The bars in Pattaya and I suppose bars everywhere started to decline with the upcoming of smartphones and social media.
Where anyone could go to Pattaya, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, etc. and have a lot of fun, you will find nowadays the whole staff staring at their smartphone and looking for customers on their phone.

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

The bars in Pattaya and I suppose bars everywhere started to decline with the upcoming of smartphones and social media.
Where anyone could go to Pattaya, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, etc. and have a lot of fun, you will find nowadays the whole staff staring at their smartphone and looking for customers on their phone.

Went for massage recently, lady had 3 phones on in the room, 90 mins.not one  call tho😂

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i rarely buy LDs these days, they won't even take 100s, i hear people complaining about LD drinks all over 

Do you expect them to give you attention for free?  

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm not looking for attention, in fact often i will avoid eye contact so they don't come over. I mostly go for a few drinks and a look

Drink at a decent sports bar, eg Legends Jomtiem, nohassling there, cheap beerand pronto service! .Ozzie owner, no.bs  

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i enjoying going once a week to walking st, a few drinks, pretty girls with less clothes the better

And better yet is you don’t buy ladies drinks.  Just drool for free.

I believe the term in Pattaya is called Cheap Charlie.  You’re not alone.

22 minutes ago, G_Money said:

hey, there's nothing wrong with cracking a fatty while looking up some semi-clad damsels breakfast. sometimes that's all that an old bloke needs.

27 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Well if you go to a GoGo during happy hour you can get a draft beer at a discounted price like 69 baht.....

And if you buy no lady drinks and leave no tips....69 baht is a ok price to pay to look at girl the girls....

I hate spending over a 100 baht in a GoGo bar.....That cuts into my budget to much....

When I only spend 69 baht that leave me 10 baht for a baht bus...

But if I spend 100 baht then there is no money for a baht bus and I have to walk home..

Edited by redwood1

34 minutes ago, G_Money said:

are you one of those suckers who buy loads of LDs? I'm confident owners and managers don't, they aren't that stupid

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

6 hours ago, G_Money said:

Do you expect them to give you attention for free?  

They can please themselves in my opinion...if a girl asks me for a drink my answer is tamada...same price as I am paying...that I have no objection to... plus it sorts the girls who are genuinely interested from the drink sluts.... don't be a mug mister Money and give it a go :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Well if you go to a GoGo during happy hour you can get a draft beer at a discounted price like 69 baht.....

And if you buy no lady drinks and leave no tips....69 baht is a ok price to pay to look at girl the girls....

I hate spending over a 100 baht in a GoGo bar.....That cuts into my budget to much....

When I only spend 69 baht that leave me 10 baht for a baht bus...

But if I spend 100 baht then there is no money for a baht bus and I have to walk home..

As I said earlier, scuba is not alone.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

are you one of those suckers who buy loads of LDs? I'm confident owners and managers don't, they aren't that stupid

Not loads (well occasionally) because I’m not a Cheap Charlie.  

But then some guys don’t have a choice.  Or there just freeloaders.

16 minutes ago, petermik said:

They can please themselves in my opinion...if a girl asks me for a drink my answer is tamada...same price as I am paying...that I have no objection to... plus it sorts the girls who are genuinely interested from the drink sluts.... don't be a mug mister Money and give it a go :thumbsup:

Scuba is not alone.  Coming out of the woodwork now.

You really believe they’re interested in you?  You sound like a newbie.

2 hours ago, petermik said:

sorts the girls who are genuinely interested in what?

3 hours ago, petermik said:

That's probably one of the weirdest replies this year.  Ladies drinks are not (and never will be) tamada price (ie: price you are paying)....You've been around long enough to know that.

18 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

That's probably one of the weirdest replies this year.  Ladies drinks are not (and never will be) tamada price (ie: price you are paying)....You've been around long enough to know that.

And you are probably not long enough around to comprehend that with tamada he meant a regular drink  :whistling:

37 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

And you are probably not long enough around to comprehend that with tamada he meant a regular drink  :whistling:

49 years enough for you.

I speak fluent Thai so yes I do know what 'tamada' means. And once again ladies drinks in a bar are not regular price. But anyway thanks for educating me..not.