Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

This thread is about what a US president did.

We know what Trump did, you don't need to be a Politician to see what a liar and a cheat he is but there's little point to this thread. All were gonna get is he did this he did that obama did this Hilary did that all we need to know is on the Evidence is he a liar and a cheat and did he incite a Coup by his Actions Yes or No.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Might be better if you spoke King's English instead of trying being clever using big words.

One final friendly bit og advice from the "other side of the pond:" Try not to speak/act like frogs sitting at the bottom of a well.  The sky is larger than what you might see from there (hope you get that, but fat chance, sincerely.)

Up to now, I still wonder if the Jan6 committee did not have the hearing, would we have Jack Smith? What would explain Merrick Garland inaction up to that point? Seems like he came into his job with his hands tied. What could have been the restraint?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

We know what Trump did, you don't need to be a Politician to see what a liar and a cheat he is but there's little point to this thread.

Hope you look at yourself in the mirror sometime. Do you know what's a party pooper (sorry if that's not in your "King's English" - if not than invest in an American dictionary, especially when nosing into their business.") Crashing in somebody's party and wondering why people are having fun, lunatic if you ask me.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, watthong said:

Up to now, I still wonder if the Jan6 committee did not have the hearing, would we have Jack Smith? What would explain Merrick Garland inaction up to that point? Seems like he came into his job with his hands tied. What could have been the restraint?

Because he's a wimp. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, James Roderick said:

If the media had reported on Hunter Biden's laptop then Trump would have certainly won.

Oops, you forgot (how convenient) Stormy - of "not freakishly small but well below average" fame?

I thought Garland would wait until Feb 2022 to get the ball rolling, a year into the administration.  I figured if he did it too soon it would look too banana republic, as around that time Ecuador had an election and the loser was locked up the next day.

At this point I think Smith is doing the Jan 6 case as first priority, and let the Florida case run forever.  And let the state cases (more of those to come) keep him busy.

DT will be over 80 years old when he gets to the orange jumpsuit.

Edited by bendejo

29 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I thought Garland would wait until Feb 2022 to get the ball rolling, a year into the administration.  I figured if he did it too soon it would look too banana republic, as around that time Ecuador had an election and the loser was locked up the next day.

At this point I think Smith is doing the Jan 6 case as first priority, and let the Florida case run forever.  And let the state cases (more of those to come) keep him busy.

DT will be over 80 years old when he gets to the orange jumpsuit.

I tend to agree with Jingthing...Garland might have come - belatedly - to realize that he isn't up for the job as head of DOJ (age/health wise maybe or just lack of cojones).  He made amends with the assignment of Smith in my book.

• Like 1