Indian Tourist Fights with Group of Pattaya Transgender People

webfact

Kind of odd, in some other countries it is the trans that are beat up by thugs.  In LOS the trans are the thugs.  Maybe there isn't much demand for their services these days if this is what is becoming of them.

As for India they have a chaste of their own; I wouldn't say they were respected but they are usually left in peace.  Perhaps this Indian fellow spoke with them because he didn't see them as some sort of threat.

1 minute ago, actonion said:

A few years ago   i met a guy in Pattaya who gave his Thai girlfriend a fake gold necklace, he assured her it was worth  many thousands, a few days later  she rang him to say she'd been arrested  for trying to sell fake gold,  and being his fault, can he please come to bail her out of  jail.......he did'nt 

Well she is dumb.

1 hour ago, Gsxrnz said:

Wokeness has arrived in Thailand.  Only a few years ago and the headline would have referred to Ladyboys or Katoeys, not transgenders.

I mean, I don't care if they are considered to be chicks with dicks, or blokes with tits, but losing control of the language to wokeness in (of all places), Pattaya - well, it's just sad.:coffee1:

First thought I agreed.  However, it did not go west and say "Man attacked by 20 women"

which would be teh case in the western media now.  And if you dared say otherwise, you are phobic and committing hate speech.

See how they attacked JK Rowlings for standing up for women's rights as an example.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Another day, another attack by trannies on beach road. No doubt it's the same group from the other day, or their friends. Sounds like they tried to rob the guy (steal his phone), he resisted and they attacked him. Police really should do something about this group as this is clearly a pattern and they've lost all fear of repercussions. Jokes about Indians aside, this is a serious matter and walking on beach road should not be dangerous.

Correct. 

I was a victim of a similar crime in Bangkok many years (20+) ago. Lower Sukhumvit of course.

Fortunately the transexual criminal did not get physically violent but threw my phone into the middle of Sukhumvit Road where it received only minor damage. 

Lost count of the number of times they have tried to pickpocket me on the footbridge across Sukhumvit just up from Soi 23.

Not had any issues with them in Pattaya yet, but I don't go down Beach Road looking for brass at 1am in the morning any more.

4 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Sounds like they tried to rob the guy (...), he resisted and they attacked him. Police really should do something about this group as this is clearly a pattern and they've lost all fear of repercussions. 

This has been going on there for 20 years or so, i.e. the transgenders trying to feel you up when you walk there (even across the road from the police station!), and stealing whatever is in your pockets. Nothing new, as is that police is not doing much about it...

Edited by StayinThailand2much

7 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

They've been a pain in the ass for decades now. Every couple of years they crack down on them to no avail. Time to get rid of them for good because they just can't behave.

I wouldn't know. 

8 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

They've been a pain in the ass for decades now. Every couple of years they crack down on them to no avail. Time to get rid of them for good because they just can't behave themselves! 

Yeah these Indian tourists are a real pain in the ass ????????

11 hours ago, webfact said:

approached by a group of transgender people who started a conversation with him.

conversation mean, steal his belongings..

Afcourse No action made by police.....

Do this LB's or trans pay the police so can do whatever them wants to do??

9 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

They've been a pain in the ass for decades now. Every couple of years they crack down on them to no avail. Time to get rid of them for good because they just can't behave themselves! 

The Indians...yes, agree.  They should crack down on them.   5555

something needs to be done to limit these occurrences…. these stories hit te media daily and is bad impression of the city. Put a police team in place with anyone out after 02:00 on beach road questioned and made aware of the dangers….