How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

2 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

The same as you would pay for rescuing a prostitute in America. She should be paying YOU!!!!!

Do you think all pro's need rescuing, I don't think so, perhaps you frequented unsavoury areas.................:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

I “rescued” a department store buyer with a college education.  Total loser who spent too much and was nearly as duplicitous as any bar girl.  If they have a vagina, they are untrustworthy.

I don't think the 7/11 girls, the girls peddling clothes in bazaars etc have a college education. I think you would find someone more reliable, having more realistic financial demands and expectations in a 7/11 in a smaller place than on a stage in Walking Street ... maybe ????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thailandsgreat said:

I don't think the 7/11 girls, the girls peddling clothes in bazaars etc have a college education. I think you would find someone more reliable, having more realistic financial demands and expectations in a 7/11 in a smaller place than on a stage in Walking Street ... maybe ????

Date for a week. Watch their spending.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I went to a party with Tiger once at the then-PM's house. Every Thai mother at the party was thrusting her daughter on to him. Tiger finally got fed up and walked out.

He must be worth at least 100 million. If not way more.

That's where the concept of marriage starts to not make much sense.

Why should someone worth 100 million give it all to one woman when there are so many women financially struggling? 

Every Thai mother thrust their daughters. How did they compete? 

Ok, you got the biggest boobs. You get the 100 million dollar jackpot. 

If you're filthy rich, maybe date a girl for 3 months, buy her a condo and keep moving on to a different girl every 3 months. 

And the Thai govt should grant citizenship if you buy a condo for a bargirl!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Why should someone worth 100 million give it all to one woman when there are so many women financially struggling? 

If you're filthy rich, maybe date a girl for 3 months, buy her a condo and keep moving on to a different girl every 3 months. 

He's worth a billion. He was worth $500m many years ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

When you are so filthy rich you make a marriage contract, and if you have children, dont you want their mom and your children who she take care of is well off without you in their daily life? 

I have a  contract stating whats in Thailand in her name is hers, and whats in my orign country or outside Thailand is mine. We have no children. 

21 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Why bring kids in to this world? 

yeah, i'm of a similar mindset.

you can always adopt though. 

or if you truly don't want any kids, get a few dogs, cats, and a chimpanzee. 

chimp is fairly close to human, but doesn't need to be sent to college. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

yeah, i'm of a similar mindset.

you can always adopt though. 

or if you truly don't want any kids, get a few dogs, cats, and a chimpanzee. 

chimp is fairly close to human, but doesn't need to be sent to college. 

We do have 3 dogs, cat and sheep, chickens, and plenty of snakes as well ???? 

Travelling all my life, so one of the reasons, and my world view second.

• Thumbs Up 1

If they are there at their own volition, with no blackmail or threat to themselves or their relatives, they can walk away.  Nothing to rescue them from. 

What they will do for their livelihood they must figure out on their own, like everyone else who is not living off their parents' wealth.

Salary? Rescuing? WTF?

While in Pattaya I flirt whenever I can with whomever I choose. 7-11, Walking on the beach road. Shopping at Big C, restaurants.

Many times I've met girls who have a "farang boyfriend".

How many times do you think I've been successful with having fun with these gals?

Many will side hustle whenever they can get away with it. You want to pay her salary and have a full time private detective service follow her around to make sure you're not going where no man has gone before lately?

How many board members have had lasting, faithful, satisfying long term relationships with a live in bar girl paid on salary?

Most I've heard about end badly.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

Salary? Rescuing? WTF?

While in Pattaya I flirt whenever I can with whomever I choose. 7-11, Walking on the beach road. Shopping at Big C, restaurants.

Many times I've met girls who have a "farang boyfriend".

How many times do you think I've been successful with having fun with these gals?

Many will side hustle whenever they can get away with it. You want to pay her salary and have a full time private detective service follow her around to make sure you're not going where no man has gone before lately?

How many board members have had lasting, faithful, satisfying long term relationships with a live in bar girl paid on salary?

Most I've heard about end badly.

Im sure you are a rock star ????

• Thumbs Up 1

Years ago when the internet was an infant and there were internet shops everywhere i used to go to one in bkk near soi 11 to check /send emails almost daily.  Got to know a lot of gals who also came there...then one day one of them asks me to help her send an email to some guy in sweden as her english was rough,,,,she more or less told me to tell him how she missed him and how she needed more $$ as she was not working just wait him and need $$ for family etc...so next thing i know i am sending an email that i wrote in rough thai like english to this guy...well it worked and next thing u know i had several gals asking me to do same with various boyfriends.. i got pretty good at it as i knew how to write thai girl sytle english pretty well.....if i recall a couple of them ultimately ended up back in my hotel room....will never forget thinking some fool in sweden or usa or uk etc has no clue that a farang is writing these emails.....i doubt it has changed all that much except now have translation apps, facebook, etc but i would be that there are still a lot of gals getting monthly deposits to "wait for him" from multiple guys......just another "funny" memory of thailand and how it all seemed to work.

2 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Years ago when the internet was an infant and there were internet shops everywhere i used to go to one in bkk near soi 11 to check /send emails almost daily.  Got to know a lot of gals who also came there...then one day one of them asks me to help her send an email to some guy in sweden as her english was rough,,,,she more or less told me to tell him how she missed him and how she needed more $$ as she was not working just wait him and need $$ for family etc...so next thing i know i am sending an email that i wrote in rough thai like english to this guy...well it worked and next thing u know i had several gals asking me to do same with various boyfriends.. i got pretty good at it as i knew how to write thai girl sytle english pretty well.....if i recall a couple of them ultimately ended up back in my hotel room....will never forget thinking some fool in sweden or usa or uk etc has no clue that a farang is writing these emails.....i doubt it has changed all that much except now have translation apps, facebook, etc but i would be that there are still a lot of gals getting monthly deposits to "wait for him" from multiple guys......just another "funny" memory of thailand and how it all seemed to work.

Interesting

3 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I used to know a guy (may he rest in peace) that made quite a good earner penning emails for girls to send to their "boyfriends"... he would get a 20% cut of monies sent.

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

I used to know a guy (may he rest in peace) that made quite a good earner penning emails for girls to send to their "boyfriends"... he would get a 20% cut of monies sent.

I'm pretty sure shady farang are pimping girls out on thaifriendly 

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

I'm pretty sure shady farang are pimping girls out on thaifriendly 

As long as the girls are happy to come to my place and do the nasty for 1000b inc taxi.....

Care factor if there is a pimp - ZERO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I never charged for my services but maybe i got a little better rate when bringing back to my hotel for further "consultations".